I don't know if it happens in other countries, but I live in Brazil in a particular city named Curitiba - it's a city from a southern state. It's well known here that this city is considered the hardest one when it comes to picking up women from zero, eg. normally dating here is based on knowing a friend's friend and then being introduced by, being part of a circle of people, etc
But here comes the exception ( maybe it's me ):
- I didn't have a ton of girlfriends in the past, but the few serious I've had I did picked them up from zero on the streets and by daygame
- They were all from other southern states
- They were all blond and taller than me (I'm 172cm) ( southern states in Brazil are mainly colonized by europeans ) ( my ex-wife the only exception being of my same height, but still a blond and german descendent)
- The irony is that the base ethnicity here is the same as the girls I got from the other states.
- Believe me, I like those gorgeous brunettes and darker girls. They don't see to have much interest in me though. ( I think or maybe is my body language saying I like blond? )
- My parents are from Japan, so my ethnicity is Asian
- Oh, never dated an asian girl too, they too don't show interest, but I think it's because they appear to be more reserved (but I know they are not, just appearances)
Well, I'm curious to know if in the US or any other country picking up girls could differ based on region like it is in the city I live. Have you guys experienced something similar before?