If you do not have theese beliefs, you are free but. However, I do beleive theese are the beleifs of an ethically good man that has everything going for him who let, for 17 years, inferior people convince him he wasn't. I beleive that theese help me keep my inner game tight as well.
- I am maker of myself. What I think of myself is what I am. I am the commanding master of my life. I live by the rules I chose to put myself; I will never bend nor break.
- I have very high walls; I do not give myself to people unless they have worked hard for it and even then I give them far less than they want and leave them wanting more.
- I will never use someone weaker than me or someone in a weak spot to demonstrate high value nor will I ever take advantage of it. I will help them as much as I can but, only if they ask. Even then, I know that the effort must come from them.
- People who talk to me either want rapport out of respect or just want a friendly ear. In both cases I will listen and accept the conversation but, I will keep in mind that the former might want something for me for his personal gain.
- I speak only the necessary; I do not expand my thoughts nor do I justify them, let people imagine and twist them the way they like. I do not repeat myself. I do not go back to a previously opened thread.
- When I set a goal I never leave it from my sight because I know the second that I do I will lose. I will work hard and do anything and everything to get to that goal as long as it doesn’t infringe on my dignity and integrity. If it does I will find another way to get to that goal.
- I am a big, tall, handsome, strong, smart, self-confident, fearless, exciting and good alpha male. I relish in every single moment of it, for the life of the alpha is the most passionate and best of all. I will do so until I die.
- I believe in one true God. I believe that he is just. I believe that he will never leave my side as long as I do well by him.
- Women are beautiful, fragile, respect worthy creatures. Never the less, I will never take their non-sense and will turn my back to them at the tiniest sign of disrespect or stupidity.
- At any sign of stupidity, bad or weak behaviour from the person in front of me I will turn my back to them.
- I know that I am far better than most people at most things. I will never rub it in their faces. I will step down willingly from my position in a situation where another exhibits far superior skills than mine. I will be a great follower then and will try to learn as much as I can from the situation.
- The people I choose to keep around me are good. They help make me a better person. I will only accept the best from them and will always push them to be the best. They are my own.
- I think before I act. I will never put myself in a position of weakness, neediness or in a situation I cannot control. If I find myself in one, I will only turn to people I trust. If those people are not available I will then turn to others I don’t or even strangers keeping my guard up every single step of the way. If I sense something wrong, they’re duping me or trying to punk me, I will see them as a threat and deal with them as such.
- I have self-respect. I know my boundaries with others and will always respect them. Anyone who crosses their boundaries and steps into mine or in any one of my own’s will be viewed as a threat to our status and as a physical threat as well. That person might not repeat it but others will take notice and some of them will see it as weakness and will want to take advantage. We are good people with good morals and beliefs but, unlike me and my own; some people have a warped sense of what is right. We do not deserve to be treated wrong.
- Threats will be dealt with accordingly. If I see it fit to talk it out I will, if the threat raises their voice, mocks what I say or touches me I will attack. If there is no room for speech or attempting to talk it out doesn’t work it out, I will attack and keep attacking until the threat is down. I will not take pity on the threat because he does not deserve it. I will do what needs to be done to protect myself and my own. Death while protecting yourself or your own is the most beautiful and honorable death. No one will forget what I did and upon hearing my story I will become an inspiration.
- I do not live in the past nor do I dwell on it; what’s done is done and cannot be undone. However, I will never forget it. I will always learn from my mistakes. I will never stop seeking perfection.