Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    T-Mal's Avatar
    T-Mal is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,222, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Michigan USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Points
    31,222
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    1390

    Default Re: The 56 Year Old Virgin

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostinthewind View Post
    If she's 18 and willing, then I'm willing too. I just met an 18 year old the other day and she seemed like she might be mature enough to keep my interest. It was at a sort of dancing class. Unfortunately, she's leaving town for a while but I hope to see her again next spring. I worry that OTHER people might not approve but I can't see why I shouldn't be interested IF she is. The other night she was friendly enough. We're both involved in a group that has people of all ages. Only problem I see is that if I see her again I can't offer her an alcoholic drink. Her brother is in the same group and I'll try to keep track of her through him. Of course,my situation is unique; I'm going to go for it if I meet a pretty woman and see a chance for a legal and honorable relationship. If I had more women available to me maybe I'd forget about some of the 18-30 group.
    Good point..
    I also used to worry about what other people would think, if I were with a much younger girl, or maybe even a woman who was 10-15 years OLDER than I am...

    But now I realize that the only people whose opinions matter are, mine & hers.



    Need one on one private coaching? PM me for details.

  2. #12
    RedHeat is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 218, Level: 4
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    21
    Points
    218
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: The 56 Year Old Virgin

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostinthewind View Post
    If she's 18 and willing, then I'm willing too. I just met an 18 year old the other day and she seemed like she might be mature enough to keep my interest. It was at a sort of dancing class. Unfortunately, she's leaving town for a while but I hope to see her again next spring. I worry that OTHER people might not approve but I can't see why I shouldn't be interested IF she is. The other night she was friendly enough. We're both involved in a group that has people of all ages. Only problem I see is that if I see her again I can't offer her an alcoholic drink. Her brother is in the same group and I'll try to keep track of her through him. Of course,my situation is unique; I'm going to go for it if I meet a pretty woman and see a chance for a legal and honorable relationship. If I had more women available to me maybe I'd forget about some of the 18-30 group.
    Dancing classes are a good idea, you will get to meet different girls in an environment where you can get to know them (and even get physical!) I would be worried that she was just being friendly like you might be to a friend of your parents or something lol

  3. #13
    RedHeat is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 218, Level: 4
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    21
    Points
    218
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: The 56 Year Old Virgin

    Quote Originally Posted by tmalonetn View Post
    Good point..
    I also used to worry about what other people would think, if I were with a much younger girl, or maybe even a woman who was 10-15 years OLDER than I am...

    But now I realize that the only people whose opinions matter are, mine & hers.

    Good attitude! I need to try and develop it. I think I'm partly concerned that I will freak her out/she will be disappointed in me for making an approach when she sees me as out of her age range and saw me in a different way.

  4. #14
    ghostinthewind is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 72, Level: 1
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12
    Points
    72
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: The 56 Year Old Virgin

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHeat View Post
    Good attitude! I need to try and develop it. I think I'm partly concerned that I will freak her out/she will be disappointed in me for making an approach when she sees me as out of her age range and saw me in a different way.

    She might see me that way but I can't see why that should be my concern. She'll be back in the state in six months and I hope to get to know her. I really need to start watching body language better; that might have helped me judge her interest level. At this point,though, I know I won't see her for a while so I won't worry about it. Meanwhile, I'll try to meet LOTS of women and find ways to approach those who interest me. Stay tuned.

  5. #15
    ghostinthewind is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 72, Level: 1
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12
    Points
    72
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: The 56 Year Old Virgin

    Just wanted to check in again; not making much progress that I can see. One thing with the younger ones: I don't feel like I can be too direct with them. As I said, I don't care much about the age difference but I'm sure some of them might. Really frustrated, though, because I had one who seemed just about right: only 20 years younger and she'd been friendly. I'd met her years ago but didn't do think about asking her out but ran into her again a while back and got her e-mail. She showed a little interest for a while,I think, but just recently it's clear I blew it. She's a sports fan and would let me sit by her at sports events {she was there anyway, we have a common interest in a certain sport} but lately she changed her tune. I suspect she never had MUCH interest in me but what puzzles me is how quickly her attitude changed recently. I was thinking more of her when I posted my "when she gets hostile" thread. Truthfully, she didn't quite get hostile{though I've had some that did} but she definitely got cold recently. Anyway, I'm not going to go into any more detail about this one. I'm hoping others in the near future will be better but I thought I'd mention it just for the record.

  6. #16
    Blistex is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,497, Level: 42
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Back for a limited time.
    Posts
    437
    Points
    4,497
    Level
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    205

    Default Re: The 56 Year Old Virgin

    Keep track of your mistakes only for learning purposes, you can't let yourself get down for doing something dumb at times. Also, just remember to have fun with all of your approaches, all of your behaviors. I think about it like,

    "Hey I'm going to talk to this girl to see what kind of reaction I get out of her."

    I like to make it like a game of sorts. Plus it is way easier to have a genuine smile and upbeat cheery demeanor when you are truly having fun socializing.
    KISS - Keep it Stupid Simple


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Tall, handsome, intelligent 20 year old VIRGIN!!
    By liquid_fun21 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 04-30-2012, 07:36 AM
  2. New, Virgin, I really need to get laid.
    By johnnybob62 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 04-21-2012, 01:25 PM
  3. I'm new i'm a guy and I'm 19 and i'm also a virgin still
    By nage19 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 09-02-2011, 12:56 AM
  4. trouble with a virgin
    By spinnaker in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 03-13-2011, 12:52 AM
  5. OK new into. 27 year old virgin needs SOCIAL HELP.
    By compgeni in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 15
    Last Thread: 02-04-2011, 11:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com