Hey guys, so first a bit about myself and why I'm here:
I'm 21, about to graduate soon from a pretty decent school and planning on doing a MBA. I've never had much experience/luck with girls in high-school as I was nerdy and overweight, but since college, I've been swimming and working out often (6pack now ). My real experiences with girls came about when I was 19/20 when I studied abroad in Sweden where I met/slept with a couple girls who really gave me the confidence I needed. I didn't want to start any relationships for selfish reasons as I basically wanted to see more girls, but towards the end of my stay, I met a girl who I could genuinely see as my wife (not marrying anytime soon, but you get my point).
Things went well and are still going great as I'm still with her, but there are a couple of serious dilemmas. First off, she's still in Sweden. She has since visited me in California 3 months ago, but LDR is still one of hardest things I've ever done. We Skype almost everyday (lol I know it seems insane, but I actually have intellectually stimulating conversations with her). She's amazing, subjectively of course, as she's beautiful (Russian ballet dancer) and she's smart (has a masters from the best school in Sweden, arguably one of the best in Europe and the world.)
Now the problems and plenty of them:
- Distance: As much I enjoy the emotional presence of talking on Skype, I want/need physical interaction.
- Age and motive: She just turned 25 and has been recently talking about how all her friends are starting to get married. I don't know if she means anything by it, but I definitely don't feel like I'm ready for marriage yet.
- Sexual/Relationship experience: She has been the only girlfriend I've had so I'm completely new to this relationship thing while she's had quite a few bfs and sexual experiences compared to me at least. I guess I'm just insecure as I don't want to get played and hurt.
- Which brings me on to the next point. I want to and feel like I need to get more experience in the field before I commit to anyone.
- She has problems of her own(past) which she hasn't told anyone but me. And I feel like it's a burden on me not only because I share her pain partly, but also because I'm not sure exactly the effect of such "problems" on her stability or actions in the future. I've already seen a side of her which scares me albeit short and rare. Is this a red flag or should I accept it and try to help her?
So the reason why I'm here is partly to get advice for the next step in this relationship and to become a better PUA as my gf and I have discussed points 1, 3, and 4. She more or less gave me permission to "get more experience" as long as she doesn't find out about it, but I'm still hesitant as I don't want it sabotaging anything in the future. There's been three times already this year where a girl literally threw herself onto my bed, but I just couldn't go through with it (other than just making out). That was before the whole permission discussion so I'm now kind of regretting not doing more lol.
Recently I've been really busy with studying as I'm about to graduate so I haven't been actively looking nor do I even know where to look as I'm not very good at approaching random girls. There's no good bars or clubs around aside from LA/Hollywood which is an hour away and I don't know anyone there aside from some friends who have no idea what the game is so I wouldn't know where to start. Only thing I've done so far is start up a PoF account... Hitting on girls in school is a good idea, but I've always been bad again at approaching and day game. Any tips on meeting girls without commitment or attachment would be great as I'm pretty much a newbie.
Big thanks especially if you've read everything as I know it's long. Any tips or input would be greatly appreciated.