I say all this for your own good. I am not trying to be mean or piss people off, but I feel like it needs to be said.
1. Not everything is a Sh1t Test, so don't automatically assume it is. Believe me when I say they come up way more on this site than in real life. Relax, maintain frame, and you'll be fine.
2. A Sticking Point is an area in your game where you're constantly running into problems. Transitioning, escalating, kissing, isolating...all these are sticking points. Having one girl that doesn't laugh at your jokes is not. That brings me to...
3. We cannot have your conversations for you. This is sink or swim gentlemen, and screwing up is one of the best ways to learn. Trust yourself and your game, throw out some lines and even if she doesn't respond positively, you can just laugh it off. If thing's crash and burn, figure out what you did wrong and chalk it up to experience.
4. We separate the site for a reason. There are categories, subcategories, and sections all spaced out for you to put your posts in. There's no reason to post a question about facebook game in the talking to girls section (for those of you who somehow skipped the front page, we have a section for that). You'll get your question answered a lot faster if you do, so it's in your best interest.
5. Have some standards. Don't jump into bed with a married woman just cause she falls in your lap. Don't break up a couple just cause you think a guys girlfriend has nice tits. We're men, not animals. Figure out right now what you will and won't do right now, cause lord knows you won't think clearly when all the blood is held up between your legs. Women like a guy with standards. You can be an alpha badass chick-magnet and a gentleman at the same time, guys.
6. Show some Respect (Part 1). Keep in mind that these are real people you're talking to; women with emotions and dreams and morals and friends and family. Respect them. Don't go around leaving a trail of broken women. Remember the golden rule, people. Leave them better than you found them. Whether that's with a great memory or a fulfilling relationship, make sure they won't regret it when it's over.
7. Show some Respect (part 2). The experience bar is there for a reason. It's so you can tell who know's what they're talking about. The experts here know their sh!t. These guy's have been around the block a few times. They aren't here to learn anymore, they're here to teach. They want to help you with your problems, so show some gratitude or at least some respect. Game Respects Game. Don't be a douche waving your d1ck at the people trying to help you so you'll look like an alpha, cause it doesn't work.
8. Don't lose yourself. Guys, we all come into this world AFCs. It takes a lot of changes to become a PUA. Believe me, I know. But don't, under any circumstances, give up who you are. You're goal is to make yourself better, not be a new person with a new personality. You want to be a better person with a better personality. It's a fine line to walk, but it's important. Don't lose touch with who you really are. And don't act like someone else to get laid.
9. This is not the movie Hitch. If you're here to get the girl of your dreams or win your ex back, I'm sorry but chances are we won't be able to help you. We'll try, but don't hold your breath. I have yet to see anyone get good enough to win over a girl that's already got you nervous and anxious. Personally, I think you should go for broke right now. Reading PU material will only clutter up your head and you'll trip up when you talk to her. If it works, I'll be the first to pat you on the back. If it doesn't (and odds are it won't) then take those feelings you're gonna be left with, all the anger and regret and sadness, and make yourself better so next time you can get your dream girl.
10. Oneitis is not that bad. You'll hear a lot about Oneitis on this site. People talk about it like it's cooties. It's not that bad. Yes, it's not ideal and yes, thinking a girl is "the one" will make you more nervous and hurt your game. But going out and sleeping with 10 girls is just dumb advice. No matter how good you are, 10 f-closes is going to take a long time. Second, what if you're right? I say, go for broke. If you f@ck up mightily, well, at least you know you tried. Learn from it and go on. But if you get it right...well you may have just won the Game there sir.
Good luck, gentlemen. Great times await you.