Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By brodeisel
  • 1 Post By Virgil
  • 1 Post By Virgil
  • 1 Post By Virgil

Thread: Just joined the forum for some help

  1. #1
    brodeisel is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 102, Level: 2
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11
    Points
    102
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Just joined the forum for some help

    First things first my grammar is sub par. I have dyslexia so don't flame me.

    I am a kissless virgin at the age of 20. I have recently taken some initiative in that and have dropped 100 lbs in hoping this would help me some. It has kinda but not in the ways of talking to women. I have some social aniexiety issues in just opening up. After i open up though i can kill it usually. Also i hate talking to women via texting. I have found that i suck at talking when given time to think about it. On my feet i am usually pretty good if I am confident enough. I have gone on some dates and i do try to criticize my self on what i do wrong all the time. Basically i think i can do this if i just gained the confidence to open up. Also currently I am reading the game but am more interested in what you would call "day game" over night game. So if you can lead me in to the right direction at all please do. I have the ambition to try.

  2. #2
    Virgil's Avatar
    Virgil is offline Moderator / PUA All Star
    Points: 18,408, Level: 86
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    923
    Points
    18,408
    Level
    86
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    788

    Default Re: Just joined the forum for some help

    The right direction.

    Welcome to the forums, man! Good luck!

  3. #3
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,076, Level: 79
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,107
    Points
    15,076
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    664

    Default Re: Just joined the forum for some help

    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    First things first my grammar is sub par. I have dyslexia so don't flame me.

    I am a kissless virgin at the age of 20. I have recently taken some initiative in that and have dropped 100 lbs in hoping this would help me some. It has kinda but not in the ways of talking to women. I have some social aniexiety issues in just opening up. After i open up though i can kill it usually. Also i hate talking to women via texting. I have found that i suck at talking when given time to think about it. On my feet i am usually pretty good if I am confident enough. I have gone on some dates and i do try to criticize my self on what i do wrong all the time. Basically i think i can do this if i just gained the confidence to open up. Also currently I am reading the game but am more interested in what you would call "day game" over night game. So if you can lead me in to the right direction at all please do. I have the ambition to try.
    Some say u are a friend of Cody
    "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be."
    _Xavier.

  4. #4
    G3rman is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 51, Level: 1
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 1.5%
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Points
    51
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Just joined the forum for some help

    Hey man I just joined too. Lots of great info on here, just keep reading and practicing. Good job on loosing 100 pds your on the way.

  5. #5
    Virgil's Avatar
    Virgil is offline Moderator / PUA All Star
    Points: 18,408, Level: 86
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    923
    Points
    18,408
    Level
    86
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    788

    Default Re: Just joined the forum for some help

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    Some say u are a friend of Cody
    Which is exactly why I came down to say 'hi' and point him in the right direction.

  6. #6
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,076, Level: 79
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,107
    Points
    15,076
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    664

    Default Re: Just joined the forum for some help

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Which is exactly why I came down to say 'hi' and point him in the right direction.
    I wanted him to say yes so i would say any friend of cody is a friend of mine
    "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be."
    _Xavier.

  7. #7
    Virgil's Avatar
    Virgil is offline Moderator / PUA All Star
    Points: 18,408, Level: 86
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    923
    Points
    18,408
    Level
    86
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    788

    Default Re: Just joined the forum for some help

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    I wanted him to say yes so i would say any friend of cody is a friend of mine
    Smooth


    Let's hope he responds with a 'yes' then.

  8. #8
    brodeisel is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 102, Level: 2
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11
    Points
    102
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Just joined the forum for some help

    Yes I am a friend of codys. He found me as talking about this girl that was my oneitis and i was kinda be loud and woke him up.

  9. #9
    Virgil's Avatar
    Virgil is offline Moderator / PUA All Star
    Points: 18,408, Level: 86
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    923
    Points
    18,408
    Level
    86
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    788

    Default Re: Just joined the forum for some help

    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    Yes I am a friend of codys. He found me as talking about this girl that was my oneitis and i was kinda be loud and woke him up.
    Ah, good. Any friend of Cody is a friend of Xavier.

  10. #10
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,076, Level: 79
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,107
    Points
    15,076
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    664

    Default Re: Just joined the forum for some help

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Ah, good. Any friend of Cody is a friend of Xavier.
    hhaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhaaaaahahaah hahahahahhahah(30)
    "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be."
    _Xavier.


Similar Threads

  1. I just joined this forum
    By AJSerenity in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 12-03-2012, 05:38 AM
  2. Just joined this forum-introduction
    By alysdare in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 11-26-2012, 03:56 AM
  3. I've finally joined
    By y_c in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 10-10-2012, 03:58 PM
  4. I just joined the forum, needing a little help.
    By Johnny boy in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 07-21-2012, 10:48 PM
  5. Just joined up.
    By chickmagnet in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 08-30-2011, 05:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com