After seeing my Rep Power go above 200 recently, I looked back on some of my posts and realized that I never really do articles. For all the support you guys give me, I decided I MUST do some kind of article.
So here's my list of personal tips/tweaks/life hacks/whatever designed to give some direction to those who may be new. When I started Pick Up, I quickly learned that I needed to solidify just a few things for me to really be good with women. My whole problem was not being able to take things where I wanted to. I could spark attraction and interest, but somewhere along the line, it would fall apart. So if you have similar problems starting out, maybe you need to do like I did... get your Inner Game together, learn some routines, and GET OUT THERE! Try some of my tweaks here and there and see how it works for you.
These were really easy to implement so maybe you guys will find use for them. Not sure if I can think of many more but I may do a part 2 later on.
Disclaimer: These are things I did to help me game better. I do not promise they will work for you. I also leave it to you to guage how much or how little you want to do these. Your mileage may vary. Yes some of these are fairly obvious (or "no-brainers") but again, these were gained on my own through personal experience. Consider it a grabbag of advice to supplement the great Newbie Guide we have here.
These are listed in no particular order.
- Always have funny or amazing pictures on your phone. Easy, quick way to be more fun and interesting starting out. I can not believe how much success I have had from sharing pics with women I just met. If you browse a news article saying they built full size ice castles in Sweden, save some good pics of them. If you get a chance, tell her about it and then show her. This is especially useful for when you hit a deadspot. Funny pics should never be vulgar, obscene, disgusting or racist.
One time I was with a group of mixed HBs and Guys. One girl had a bag that had colored strips all over it. I told her it reminded me of Ecuadorian Rainbow trees and explained how the trees have stripes of multiple colors on them at the same time. She didn't believe me. So I pull out the phone, show her a few pics and describe how I need to see one before I die. BAM! I not only was interesting, I kept the frame that I know my stuff and showed value because I am educated about cool stuff.
- Be random. I cant teach you this one unfortunately. You either are or you arent. My attention shifts very quickly. That's why I needed to write an article with multiple angles LOL. I cant stick to one topics very long. I get bored easily although when something interests me, I can study it as well as any nerd. Thats what helped me pick up Gaming very quickly.
Most guys are boring and predictable. If you see my other tip about browsing funny pic sites, it will help you be more random. Women love coming to you and never know exactly what your going to say. One day it can be a deep question about existence, the next day it can be how KimK looks like a plastic toy LOL. Its a little tweak that can show variety.
- Know every cool place to eat. When I was younger, eating out wasnt a big deal to me. I couldnt understand what the fascination was with going out to eat. As long as I had sustanance, I could care less if it was Burger King or a day old turkey sandwich. I wanted to do fun things, not pay crazy money to eat or drink. But eventually, I came to notice that people were always inviting me out to eat. And that was like a main activity that boring people do when they have nothing better to do. Also, HB's especially liked to learn about new restaurants. So I learned to be the "Restaurant Guy." Whenever anyone asks me to go out to eat, they always ask "where do you want to go?" Most people answer with a couple places they like, their "go-to" places or say "I don't know. Where do you want to go?" I always have at least 3 different places in mind to try. I know where to get different food varieties in at least 3 places each. Asking workmates has been a great boon for this. People live in different cities so they know what's what as far as eating out in their area. Escpecially women. I can name 6 great places right off the bat that I learned form women at the job. It's even made me more interesting to my friends. They are always like, how does he find these places? Yelp has been a good help as well. I have the android app so I can tell how good a place might be within a few minutes.
Know a variety of places for each type of food. Have two italian places, mexican, sushi... etc. But the key is this: DON'T RELY ON THE SAME PLACES ALL THE TIME. If you got an HB who would love to try sushi, of course take her to your fave place (especially if she's never been there). But learn about new places to go to just try out. And make the most of it. Dont always be negative about a place that your going to for the first time just because you know a better place. Variety is the spice of life... and the main spice of your game as well. I usually save any dinner dates until day 2 or 3. But you never know who will show up when you invite a friend out. Many times I have had a friend bring along sisters, cousins or friends that were HB's. And knowing some great places to eat automatically shows high value.
- Wear jewelry. Doesnt have to be ten rings or feathers (apologies to Red Baron LOL) but you should have some cool chain, ring or bracelet. Most men feel uncomfortable wearing jewelry. Maybe some even think it's a girly thing to do. But if you wear cool rings, women will notice. It can be sometihng crazy or classy. It can be stainless steel or silver, gold whatever. As long as its cool and not plain. Amazon is a great resource but some local jewelry shops have a ring catalogue where you can see different styles and price ranges. You can pick up intersting jewlery at any price range. Just remember to get several. You dont want to be super predictable.
- Learn intersting quotes. Man I love Oscar Wilde. I only just got into him when I was starting game. I thought I needed some good material to have more interesting conversations so I researched some of his works. Come to find out the dude's awesome. He not only gives you good stuff to think about when it comes to people and how they interact, but simply knowing him can show class and display high value. BUT ALSO it helps qualify women as well.
For ex... I met a HB8.5 at work who I never met before. All the guys were telling me about her but I paid no mind as she worked on another floor (Sidenote: at work I never rush to meat a new hottie. Every guy does that. As an alpha, I will remember that she exists and that she is not special just because of her looks. I will run into her one day I'm sure. I will game her on the fly). So after a couple months, I actually have to go to her for something work related. Speak to her a couple times in the following weeks, find out she has a masters in english. So I bring up Oscar Wilde and how I'm a fan. I ask her who she likes. Well, her choice of authors showed alot about her. She chose some pretty modern authors which werent any great giants of literature LOL. I totally, absent mindedly negged her for her tastes! I mean, if your going to be a well rounded person as far as Literature, you could at least name some authors from more than 15 years ago! Keep in mind I'm no literary giant either. But because I at least had a working knowledge of the writings of a few authors I liked, I was able to basically NEG AN ENGLISH TEACHER! If I had no idea about books or anything, I would have been disqualified very quickly (as most of the other men were).
Some Wilde Quotes as a bonus:
"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best."
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
"I can resist everything except temptation."
"Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship."
"Only the shallow know themselves."
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
- ALWAYS feel that if you leave the house, you must be dressed great because you will meet an HB. Dress well no matter what type of clothes you wear. Whether in jeans or suits, look like a boss. Also, notice how others are dressed when you go places. Because if you do, you will start to notice what works for different people. Also, it will help you step up your game. You should at least look as good as any guy in the place. If you see one guy dressed great, examine why (DONT STARE LOL). What colors is he wearing together? Is his look casual or does he make it more formal by wearing one particular item? Can you rock something that he has? Take notes for the next time you go shopping. Oh and NEVER EVER WEAR sweatpants outside of the house unless you are going to jog or workout lol.
One time I go to get my car inspected (my car at the time was pretty old lol). I wear a nice jacket, collared shirt, 5 pocket khakis, cologne, hairgel, a couple rings. Nothing fancy, but nothing ghetto either lol. My brother sees me and asks why I'm getting dressed up to go to do a mundane, minor errand (with travel time, it takes 30 minutes to do). I simply said I always look good when I leave the house. He rolls his eyes. Keep in mind it was a work day and I was off. So I really had nothing major to do. And I went pretty early in the day, maybe 830 am.
Well, at the station, they have you wait off to the side while they do their thing. So I go to the side and this professional looking, 40ish hispanic HB8 is just standing there looking at them inspect her Lexus SUV. She wasnt even looking at her phone or anything. Imagine how easy it was to start a conversation with her! Now imagine also if I left the house looking like a mess. I could probably have made it work anyway, but why leave it to chance? This woman might have disqualified a guy who was dressed like a pot head. But since I made sure to look on point, I knew that I had a fair shot. It boosted my Inner Game easily. She was leaving for work right after and because I was dressed in a professional way, she thought I was doing the same. She ascribed qualities to me for no reason other than my dress and grooming. Powerful persuasion techniques at play here! On the way home, I even saw an HB i hadnt seen in awhile. We didnt have time to talk much but again, I was dressed well so her image of me remained untarnished. Stack the deck in your favor. Always dress great!
- Learn asl or at least your name in Sign Language. This was a fun one I did just because I like American Sign Language (ASL). However, it helped me get any HB to remember my name when in a loud venue. Learn the entire ASL alphabet if you want, its way easy. This way you can teach her to spell her name. Also, there are some funny signs you can learn that can help you escalate. ASL sometimes has signs that are easy to confuse with other things. Its fun to give a sign and have the HB try to guess what it means.
Typically, the scenarios will be like this... Your in a loud club or bar. She says her name, you do your thing and eventualy she asks for your name. She doesnt hear because of noise so she asks again. You say it, spell it out loud while you also sign it. She will say "oh you speak sign language?" and you can tell her that you know a few things. Then you can tell her its easy to learn. Show her how to sign something (it should be something dirty LOL). Something like " I fark good" or "I want you to (kiss or do whatever to) me". Then when she's got it, tell her what she just said. She will laugh. Later, you can "quiz her" when its time to escalate. Or if you get seperated, she can sign from across the room when your eyes meet. Remember to show her a "trigger" or "code sign" so she knows when to say her phrase. So let's say you teach her "I want to get out of here and fark" as well as the word no or not yet . Your trigger might be you signing "You bored?" to her. So when you see her across the room, you can sign "bored" and she can either sign "NO" or "Lets leave and fark." She may sign it just for fun but being that its a physical language, she may have lower Anti Slut defenses than she would normally have if she actually had to verbalize the phrase "i want to fark." Being that ASL is silent, and is very direct (ASL for "I dont like your shirt" is literally "Your shirt ugly") the normal filters and inhibitors you have in everyday speach dont exist
- Stick to one type of music over others (but not really). Trust me on this. I like hard rock. But I go through phases where I want to listen to pop or club music for a few weeks. Rap music has some good songs as well as R and B. Guess what? Most people are like this. They have one music style they love but listen to other stuff or top40. Its common and boring. Be different in that you endorse one type of music over others. Everyone basically has one type of music they like but they try to say they like anything so they can gain rapport with an HB. A real man is not ashamed to state his opinion and why he feels it is right. Also, discussing music can lead to flirting.
Now if you set this up properly then later you can quote some Pop song or something, and it will shock her. It works because she didnt expect you to be well versed in different types of music. Imagine if you told her you listen to Pop music as much as Rock. Quoting a Pop song is par for the course, predictable and expected. If she happens to say, "You said you only listen to Rock music!" simply tell her that you know other music but you think Rock music is just better.
I told a girl I like rock music. She was into spanish music (and the top40 radio station as well). We had a discussion about what we liked about our particular music styles. Since I said I liked rock, she was so surprised that I could name and quote lines of popular merengue and salsa songs (and make fun of them). I also was able to show her that I speak spanish. She was impressed. Later, I was able to throw out a song lyric which she gladly finished.
- Do NOT NOT NOT try to become an expert in her field of interest. It shows neediness. Knowing about an area of interest before hand can work wonders, but never ever just start liking something because she does. Also, ask her about things you wanted to know about her field. She will like explaining stuff she is into. But you need your own interests. Become an expert at your stuff and rarely try to explore her interests on your own.