Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Playtwat Guest

    Exclamation This is quite complicated :D

    Okey well I'm Playtwat and here is my story. I'm 16 (young i know xD) and i read The Game at the age of 14 because i stumbled upon it by accident. It has pretty much changed my life, and i mean it. I used to be a not really lonely but not popular wither kid. Not bullied but not Alpha either. I never had a girlfriend. Girls were not interested in me, and if some were then they were either ugly or i couldnt handle them. Then after reading the game and getting interested in PU, i grew so much more confident, took more care of myself and finally started talking to girlssss . In school was a girl that i was interested in since i moved to the school. I was friends with her but wanted to be more. With my new found confidence i managed to get her to like me and go out with me. yay me eh? We broke up after a month though, and even though getting a girl gave me experience and a confidence boost, I still like her. The part i regret the most and really hate myself for is that i didnt x close her :/ everytime she was meant to kiss me she sort of "forgot" and stuff. Later on i found out that she thought it was awkward because she thought of me more a friend. (Yes i was stuck in the friend zone) Our breakup wasnt fatal and we are still good friends, but i need a way to get back with her. Now i need to get her to like me again, and i really need this first kiss since i never had one before :/ i had kisses on the cheek and stuff and ive felt her tits but not a proper kiss. So yes i know youre all going to say that i have the oneitis and i should move on, but i really feel bitter coz this girl is HB10... so please any tips?

  2. #2
    Marco Guest

    Default Re: This is quite complicated :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Playtwat View Post
    Okey well I'm Playtwat and here is my story. I'm 16 (young i know xD) and i read The Game at the age of 14 because i stumbled upon it by accident. It has pretty much changed my life, and i mean it. I used to be a not really lonely but not popular wither kid. Not bullied but not Alpha either. I never had a girlfriend. Girls were not interested in me, and if some were then they were either ugly or i couldnt handle them. Then after reading the game and getting interested in PU, i grew so much more confident, took more care of myself and finally started talking to girlssss . In school was a girl that i was interested in since i moved to the school. I was friends with her but wanted to be more. With my new found confidence i managed to get her to like me and go out with me. yay me eh? We broke up after a month though, and even though getting a girl gave me experience and a confidence boost, I still like her. The part i regret the most and really hate myself for is that i didnt x close her :/ everytime she was meant to kiss me she sort of "forgot" and stuff. Later on i found out that she thought it was awkward because she thought of me more a friend. (Yes i was stuck in the friend zone) Our breakup wasnt fatal and we are still good friends, but i need a way to get back with her. Now i need to get her to like me again, and i really need this first kiss since i never had one before :/ i had kisses on the cheek and stuff and ive felt her tits but not a proper kiss. So yes i know youre all going to say that i have the oneitis and i should move on, but i really feel bitter coz this girl is HB10... so please any tips?
    It's not complicated.Get over it.Grow balls.Meet her again.

    3 fucking steps.

  3. #3
    Playtwat Guest

    Default Re: This is quite complicated :D

    I do see her, in school pretty much everyday. we're good friends and stuff. but i need a way to rebuild the attraction?

  4. #4
    Salaami Guest

    Default Re: This is quite complicated :D

    The way i know is a bit tough (it requires good self-control), and takes some time, but is also pretty full-proof.

    Step 1: Drop the friendship
    You need her to stop thinking about you as a friend if she is ever going to think of you as a boyfriend, so the first step is to separate yourself from her. Obviously you cant tell her to fark off every time you see her, so you need to make yourself drift away. Easy ways to do this are to tell her you are busy when she wants to talk to you, or just act more interested in other friends when you are all talking together.

    Step 2: Reintroduce yourself
    This is where the self control comes in, you can't successfully do this until after around 2 months of step 1. If you are still interested, the trick to doing this is to build keno. Keno building in this scenario is very tricky, you need to make sure that you do it at the right pace. If you go too quickly in keno escalation she will start to pull away, if you go too slowly you will end up in the friend zone again.

    Step 3: Date her
    Do it.

    Hope i helped, message me or post here if you have any other questions.

  5. #5
    prjav's Avatar
    prjav is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 1,531, Level: 22
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    384
    Points
    1,531
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    83

    Default Re: This is quite complicated :D

    I have a better option for you, a condensed solution:

    Forget about her and move on.

    the problem we get when we thing we got something good is that we kinda get stuck, i did like many others, these mistakes will help you grow and become a better PUA. You are too young to get stuck with ONE girl when there are millions out there.

    IM 100% sure that it will take you more time and more effort to get that girl to kiss you than getting a NEW girl to kiss you. Also the jealousy could actually help you be able to get that one.

    MOVE ON.

  6. #6
    Marco Guest

    Default Re: This is quite complicated :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Salaami View Post
    The way i know is a bit tough (it requires good self-control), and takes some time, but is also pretty full-proof.

    Step 1: Drop the friendship
    You need her to stop thinking about you as a friend if she is ever going to think of you as a boyfriend, so the first step is to separate yourself from her. Obviously you cant tell her to fark off every time you see her, so you need to make yourself drift away. Easy ways to do this are to tell her you are busy when she wants to talk to you, or just act more interested in other friends when you are all talking together.

    Step 2: Reintroduce yourself
    This is where the self control comes in, you can't successfully do this until after around 2 months of step 1. If you are still interested, the trick to doing this is to build keno. Keno building in this scenario is very tricky, you need to make sure that you do it at the right pace. If you go too quickly in keno escalation she will start to pull away, if you go too slowly you will end up in the friend zone again.

    Step 3: Date her
    Do it.

    Hope i helped, message me or post here if you have any other questions.
    That's what I meant. But first, first you gotta make her think you don't give a fuck and you're over it...get new girls,bang them...and then rebuild attraction and use this sentence "I never thought you were this good"
    That will get you beyond her panties.

    Quote Originally Posted by prjav View Post
    I have a better option for you, a condensed solution:

    Forget about her and move on.

    the problem we get when we thing we got something good is that we kinda get stuck, i did like many others, these mistakes will help you grow and become a better PUA. You are too young to get stuck with ONE girl when there are millions out there.

    IM 100% sure that it will take you more time and more effort to get that girl to kiss you than getting a NEW girl to kiss you. Also the jealousy could actually help you be able to get that one.

    MOVE ON.

    Hallelujah!

  7. #7
    Playtwat Guest

    Default Re: This is quite complicated :D

    Guys I love you xD the thing is I know I should just forget about her but many of you know its pretty damn hard. I think i'm gonna try my best to sort of separate from her but i need a way to get over the " i didnt do much with her thing" because me being sour is pretty much why i'm still not over her. :/ In my mind which doesnt give up easily, if i get what i could have got i will be satisfied. Am i making any sense? And yes i think i need to start looking into other girls, its just harder when shes on my mind. So any help on what i mentioned?

    Yours Playtwat

  8. #8
    crobinson1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,780, Level: 34
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,236
    Points
    2,780
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    192

    Default Re: This is quite complicated :D

    ok so your basically saying you want to try and kiss her and recreate the attraction that you so foolishly messed up on the first time. I mean if getting a kiss from her would help try and get it at a party and use some keno escalation and sexual Tension cause she will sit there and think more about getting you and not how your a friend that maybe you can get what you want....then if you do...she might regret it so you can take a chance with that and avoid her but still be around to feel like you still care for her and then after a while you can come back and said that the drunken mistake was a mistake and a blessing. A mistake cause it happened when you were both drunk and a blessing cause you felt such a connection with her but you respect her views and that she doesnt want to be with you, so that all you can do is be friends. That would keep an equilibrium of wanting her and pushing her away. So u have the complete Push Pull effect and she might like that. If not you need to man up and do what we want you to do. Ignore her and make her think the friendship thing is done and out of her mind and then move in for the kill.

  9. #9
    Playtwat Guest

    Default Re: This is quite complicated :D

    Thanks Crobinson thats pretty much what i want to do, create a s3xual attraction. Put myself in a s3x buddy frame rather than a friend. Kino Escalation would be the best. Any ideas for a routine i can run that doesnt require being strangers?

    Because most of the ruitines that create attraction are used on a first meeting and not Reattraction.

    If it doesnt work out when i get back from Holiday(I'm on holiday now xD) then i'll go to plan B and ignore and distance.

    Also how can i convey that I'm not just leaving her completely but giving myself time to reframe?

    Thanks Playtwat

  10. #10
    Coyote Guest

    Default Re: This is quite complicated :D

    mate, have a pull and just notice how free you are to enjoy yourself without worrying what she thinks. if she does want to talk to you as a mate tell her about your wanking and if she has a problem with it say friends should be able to talk about that shit.

    i got a HB10 that LJBF'd me and dude i don't take that sorta shit like a middle class nice guy. cos i aint.

    and its not as though i had no part to play in it either. their idea of friends though is all about them still and she gotta understand that you fark me round i might not be around the next time you wanna fark me round and waste both our time

    i am letting her know that she hurt me and i feel used and i would prefer a bit of space fark her! why the hell do i want the baggage of a friendship? i am doing her a favour by hanging out with her and half of what makes her run is that she gets so into me and it frightens her that she might have an orgasm

    she finds it strangely exciting too. so if i stuffed up the first time i aint going there again for some time. if its forever with her that suits me fine. i can press her into service as a pivot and she can talk with me as a friend about all the HB's she helps me bed but she must realise that she has forfeit her privelege to be one of them because SHE WANTED TO JUST BE FRIENDS

    seriously dude, dont ever let a woman take your balls. if you have seen a lady holding your stones in awe and thunder and bowing to kiss the sceptre..... if she won't she can bugger off til she is ready to be a woman

    i like to sleep with people i respect


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com