Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hi, I'm horrible with women. It doesn't make much sense to me.

  1. #11
    tcomea2 is offline PUA Forums VIP Member
    Points: 1,256, Level: 20
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    727
    Points
    1,256
    Level
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    96

    Default Re: Hi, I'm horrible with women. It doesn't make much sense to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chime View Post
    I don't know how much it'll help.
    I'll willing to see what you have to say.
    You are writing off the advice before I even give it.

    And secondly you do sound very average. Reason I can tell is you are trying to qualify yourself to us here. Remember that the one of the biggest skills of being a PUA is reading people so its easy for us to see through the BS.

    Your Biggest thing getting in the way of your success is you ego. You know we are better, but you wont accept it and let us help. Instead you want to shoot down the ideas and say I can do it my way. Well if that’s the case good luck, but there is a reason you’re here now and I imagine most of it is cause you aren’t finding the success you are wanting. You have to be opened minded and ready to try and accept new things. Your not there yet so anything I say now will just be shot down.

    And if you can get laid by a woman without ever touching her or kinoing her before the sexual experience you are a god among men. It cant be don’t. Kino is essential, and if you don’t have it you wont get success.

  2. #12
    crobinson1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,780, Level: 34
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,236
    Points
    2,780
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    192

    Default Re: Hi, I'm horrible with women. It doesn't make much sense to me.

    ok well first off i didnt say u were average but ok. and secondly,idk why u hate keno. keno is used to help build unconsious rapport and COMFORT. it gets her used to my touch while helping me along. keno is good but if u dont want to use it, well its ur game and everybody plays it different.

    ok now ur text game is alright but somewhat weak. the hey cutie messages dont work cause ur not being differnt. the whole idea behind text game is to be different fun and playful. well im not going to post a thing on text game cause i could make it so long. rather u should just look for my old posts on text game and learn from that. i would suggest u get race de preists text game program called b4utxther. its the bible of text game in the community
    I live in my reality and youíre a guest

  3. #13
    Chime's Avatar
    Chime is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 199, Level: 3
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    43
    Points
    199
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Hi, I'm horrible with women. It doesn't make much sense to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by tcomea2 View Post
    You are writing off the advice before I even give it.

    And secondly you do sound very average. Reason I can tell is you are trying to qualify yourself to us here. Remember that the one of the biggest skills of being a PUA is reading people so its easy for us to see through the BS.

    Your Biggest thing getting in the way of your success is you ego. You know we are better, but you wont accept it and let us help. Instead you want to shoot down the ideas and say I can do it my way. Well if thatís the case good luck, but there is a reason youíre here now and I imagine most of it is cause you arenít finding the success you are wanting. You have to be opened minded and ready to try and accept new things. Your not there yet so anything I say now will just be shot down.

    And if you can get laid by a woman without ever touching her or kinoing her before the sexual experience you are a god among men. It cant be donít. Kino is essential, and if you donít have it you wont get success.
    Blowing off your advice before you give it would be saying something like "You're not going to be able to help me."
    Being the logical being I am I said I did not know how much it would help. I do not know if it'll help, nor to what degree it would if it did.

    I am not average. You're supposed to have great people skills. I already don't like you very much. Isn't saying much about all your social training, is it.

    You say reading people is one of the biggest PUA skills. You aren't doing a great job with me.

    Kino is not needed. It's useful, but not needed. Keep in mind that I don't use very many absolutes when I talk. It's for a reason.

    Ego. I understand, given enough time any problem can be solved. Given the right material the amount of time is lessoned. There're most likely people here who're willing to help [which I'd assume is the reason this place is here to begin with]. Saying "I'm horrible with women." isn't a very egotistical statement either.

    Quote Originally Posted by crobinson1 View Post
    ok well first off i didnt say u were average but ok. and secondly,idk why u hate keno. keno is used to help build unconsious rapport and COMFORT. it gets her used to my touch while helping me along. keno is good but if u dont want to use it, well its ur game and everybody plays it different.

    ok now ur text game is alright but somewhat weak. the hey cutie messages dont work cause ur not being differnt. the whole idea behind text game is to be different fun and playful. well im not going to post a thing on text game cause i could make it so long. rather u should just look for my old posts on text game and learn from that. i would suggest u get race de preists text game program called b4utxther. its the bible of text game in the community
    First off you called me an AFC, which is short for average frustrated chump. I am not average. I don't get laid often, however the rest of my life isn't a very average life, nor are the qualities I have. I'm weird, sometimes awkward, but certainly not average.

    I know what kino is for. I use it here and there. I don't like it much.
    I don't know when to use it all the time, or exactly what to do, but I do understand it's purpose.

    Thank you for the link. I'll check it out later.

    What kind of person is the kind that women like?
    What qualities do they have?
    Why do women like guys like that?

  4. #14
    Raven Guest

    Default Re: Hi, I'm horrible with women. It doesn't make much sense to me.

    Chime, you make no sense. Kino is an absolute necessity, like flirting, or anything else. I just got back from a FIRST date and I passionately kissed the girl after only a few hours of know her, and she is totally conservative. Because I kino'd appropriately. It started off with arm touches, and when she was comfortable with my touch, it was easy. She gave me a hug and I told her to kiss me and then I just kissed her before she leaned in all the way. Kino is the only way to get from point A to point B (whatever point B is for you physically). You need to escalate touch to the point where she is comfortable with whatever it is you want to do with her, even if it's holding hands.

    Kino is not crap at all. It's totally impossible to get anywhere with a girl without it. But your kino has to jibe with your other forms of escalation as well. You need to weave kino and verbal escalation together - it's not hard, it's natural. You just figure out how comfortable the girl is and then push the envelope to the next level. Then the next. Then the next.

    From what you said, your game is real bad. I'm surprised the girl responded like that. I recommend actually reading those emails you get. I read them all when I first started, still do. I have learned a ton from them, I have even paid for their products and learn from those, and I have become more than satisfied with my success in only a few months. The reason was because I was OPEN to learning. I admitted that OTHERS KNOW BETTER who were more experienced, so I read what they had to say. I didn't look for "2 or 3 sentences" of magic to use. I opened myself to them and let them teach me - especially the people on these forums like Crob, tcomea, and Bill Preston among others. You need to first admit that you need help, that the guys here know better, and then dedicate time to reading and applying it and defeating your sticking points. Otherwise you're just coming here to confirm your excuses for not being good with women so you can sit around and pity yourself for your failure.

    It makes no sense to criticize guys like crob who have proven track records. Guys like him have been on more dates probably in the past 3 months than you ever have in your life, and they're helping you for FREE. AFC's aren't open to learning. AFC's don't want to admit others know better. Arrogance is AFC.

    If you want to know what kind of person a woman wants, read The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida. I can't tell you in one forum post, it's a huge subject. But now you have a resource to go look at to learn from.

  5. #15
    Raven Guest

    Default Re: Hi, I'm horrible with women. It doesn't make much sense to me.

    And for the record, when I came here I admitted I was pretty AFC. I noticed everyone who gets better over time on these boards come here admitting they aren't good. The one's who never get any better are the one's who come here thinking they know better than the experts like crob or tcomea, or that they are already a pro-PUA because they read The Game.

  6. #16
    Chime's Avatar
    Chime is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 199, Level: 3
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    43
    Points
    199
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Hi, I'm horrible with women. It doesn't make much sense to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Chime, you make no sense.....
    Stopped reading at that point.
    Not a great way to start off if you want to be heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    And for the record, when I came here I admitted I was pretty AFC. I noticed everyone who gets better over time on these boards come here admitting they aren't good. The one's who never get any better are the one's who come here thinking they know better than the experts like crob or tcomea, or that they are already a pro-PUA because they read The Game.
    Average people have average taste. Like mainstream music, or music with words. I listen to Video game music and have since I was younger. This is not attractive, nor is it average. It's weird, different, odd maybe. But it isn't average.

    If I was average I would admit to it, but I am not.
    I'm not saying I'm good with girls, or that I have great luck with them. I am not, and will never, say that I'm average because I KNOW I'm not, never will be, and never have been. This has been thrown into my face nearly everyday since as far as I can remember: I am not normal. I am different. I stick out. I'm odd. I'm weird.

    So, the day someone decides to flip it around and call me normal, or average and especially as a negative thing is the day I tell that person to fuck off. I have been called different as if it's a bad thing most times, a few times it was good.

    So, go choke on a fat one jackass.

  7. #17
    Raven Guest

    Default Re: Hi, I'm horrible with women. It doesn't make much sense to me.

    Sweet, I got into the dissed by the AFC club =D BTW, an AFC is someone who sucks with women, it doesn't have to do with how unique you are. No one cares how abnormal you are. But to cater to your whining -

    You're an AFC: Abnormal Frustrated Chump.

    And I don't think the guys here specialize in helping the abnormal. So, perhaps you would find some kindred spirits elsewhere.
    Last edited by Raven; 01-01-2011 at 09:34 PM.

  8. #18
    Chime's Avatar
    Chime is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 199, Level: 3
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    43
    Points
    199
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Hi, I'm horrible with women. It doesn't make much sense to me.

    At least I'm not stupid.
    You on the other hand I can't say much for.

  9. #19
    tcomea2 is offline PUA Forums VIP Member
    Points: 1,256, Level: 20
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    727
    Points
    1,256
    Level
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    96

    Default Re: Hi, I'm horrible with women. It doesn't make much sense to me.

    Congrats Raven you have now arrived and can get you special decoder ring for the secret club.

    Chime- When I call you average im not referring to the rest of your life. I don’t know what you do and I don’t know who you are. But obviously you are average with women. You have already admitted you are not that good with them so on that point yes you are average.
    Secondly I understand you are trying to reason you way through this. But you need to stop. I am not a stupid person, and am very well educated so I know that it can be hard to not try to tear everything apart with reason, but the reality is that you need help. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here. If you want our help we will give it, But you have to be open and receptive to it. Understand it will be different then what you have done in the past. Accept that and try to learn.

    Oh and far as you not likeing me, dude I don’t give a crap if you like me or not. Know why? Casue I am the way I am. I am unappoligetic about who I am. The key thing is that I know who I am and I don’t need your or anyone elsses verification of who I am. So if you don’t like me, who cares.

  10. #20
    tcomea2 is offline PUA Forums VIP Member
    Points: 1,256, Level: 20
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    727
    Points
    1,256
    Level
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    96

    Default Re: Hi, I'm horrible with women. It doesn't make much sense to me.

    Dude raven is one of the most educated and bright people inside the community I have ever met before. So stop before you get yourself banned from here for being a dick.


Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. do animals sense the human Alpha M. ?
    By prjav in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 01-27-2012, 09:30 AM
  2. what do u make of this online conversation
    By Mr. Fox in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 09-30-2010, 01:09 AM
  3. girl at street dancing class
    By Mr. Fox in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 8
    Last Thread: 06-12-2010, 09:32 AM
  4. Does this online dating guide make sense?
    By joeyputacelli in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 03-19-2010, 11:01 PM
  5. Guide #2 : How To Make Men & Women Do What You Want (reciprocation rule)
    By DatingRuleBook in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 6
    Last Thread: 01-12-2010, 06:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com