Dont worry about the title figured it'd attract more attention than "Hi im new"
i just wanted to introduce myself and say a few things about where im coming from.
First of all im a rAFC. I am a good looking guy, I have some success with women, but not ANYWHERE near where I want to be. As a freshman in College i have had sex one time (have a great story bout it though, happened at work may tell it sometime) in my life, and thats not where I want to be right now, but I accept the facts and am looking forward to improving.
A few things about myself
- I am a college student
- I have never had a legit relationship
- I am okay, though not where I want to be, in my interactions with women. I can tell when i have them and I am doing well (I am good at push-pull style flirting). but i find my trouble is pulling the trigger and escalating(Whether that be Kino, or making my intentions known)
- I am of middle eastern decent and consequently was raised to be shy around women, it took me a long time (my family has been in the united states 13 years) to overcome that stigma as far as I have, but renmants of it still remain.
- I dont see myself as having confidence issues, I BELIEVE ive got a good personalty, but I need to come off as less aloof, and need to be able to pull the trigger more often.
- I am decent at kino, but of course theres room for improvement
- Because of my looks and initial attitude I feel women are more drawn to me, but because I am inexperienced I show my AFC side soon and get categorized as a friend.
My main sticking points as I see them are
- Approaching cold
- trouble openning up
- Slowness pulling the trigger
- Making my intentions known (I think there was an acronym for that, but ive lost track lol... SOI??)
- fear of failure in front of a crowd
Lol, this came out pretty long, but thats what I hope is an accurate description of my situation.
What i really would like is some drills (Ive taken the nooby challenge and LOVED it, any more like that??) that I can do to gain confidence and experience in this aspect of my life
Thanks in advance