Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Optimal time length between text sessions

  1. #1
    Carnifex is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 108, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3
    Points
    108
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Optimal time length between text sessions

    Ok just read the first five sections of GunsnGlory's text guide (good stuff btw).

    I'm currently texting with a chick who I took out last Saturday (went well but 1st base only), and the girl is a tad shy. I can tell the attraction is there, but the comfort is not where it needs to be. She agreed to go on a second date, however I'm going on vacation 8/1-8/9, so I want her to be ready to go on that second date when I'm back.

    The solution: Obviously keep her interested via texting on my vacay.

    I'm the kinda guy who never replies quickly, will ignore a chick for days, then pop back up etc. This seems like a little bit of a tricky situation, because I kind of need to build some more comfort, and she is also 21 which to me says her attention span is 2 min. So a few questions:

    1.) We exchanged a few flirty texts last night. She responded last & I left her hanging. Should I shoot her another text today or give her another day?

    2.) So at this stage would engaging in texting conversations every other day be acceptable? Or should it be more frequent or less frequent?

    3.) In general how long should the average text conversation last? Say 5-10 texts from each of us?

  2. #2
    BatMan's Avatar
    BatMan is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,552, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Most PopularCommunity Award
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,151
    Points
    31,552
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
    Rep Power
    1389

    Default Re: Optimal time length between text sessions

    You're timing is good when building attraction or interest on her part. I'm sure you leave her wanting more.

    So if you are confident that she is already attracted then what you want is increased frequency. This will build the comfort you are looking for and use scarcity in case you feel she starts to lose interest or attraction. Kind of like a back up plan if things start to go south.

    When I say increased frequency I mean text and/or call almost EVERYDAY. Leaving one or two days during the week that you DON'T talk. This may sound counterintuitive to the average PUA, but you are looking for comfort building, not attraction. There are other ways to maintain attraction while building comfort other than being scarce with your texting.

  3. #3
    T-Mal's Avatar
    T-Mal is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,222, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Michigan USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Points
    31,222
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    1391

    Default Re: Optimal time length between text sessions

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
    Ok just read the first five sections of GunsnGlory's text guide (good stuff btw).

    I'm currently texting with a chick who I took out last Saturday (went well but 1st base only), and the girl is a tad shy. I can tell the attraction is there, but the comfort is not where it needs to be. She agreed to go on a second date, however I'm going on vacation 8/1-8/9, so I want her to be ready to go on that second date when I'm back.

    The solution: Obviously keep her interested via texting on my vacay.

    I'm the kinda guy who never replies quickly, will ignore a chick for days, then pop back up etc. This seems like a little bit of a tricky situation, because I kind of need to build some more comfort, and she is also 21 which to me says her attention span is 2 min. So a few questions:

    1.) We exchanged a few flirty texts last night. She responded last & I left her hanging. Should I shoot her another text today or give her another day?

    2.) So at this stage would engaging in texting conversations every other day be acceptable? Or should it be more frequent or less frequent?

    3.) In general how long should the average text conversation last? Say 5-10 texts from each of us?
    Be unpredictable!
    Always change your response time.

    Sometimes, reply back immediately.... other times, wait 10-20 minutes.... sometimes wait an hour or more.... And sometimes, go ahead & get into the Rapid Fire Reply mode for a while.

    The thing is, you don't want a girl to get tired of ALWAYS waiting for you to reply, & just quit texting you altogether.

    At the same time, you don't want her to see you as being needy & over-eager by always texting right back.

    Just mix it up to keep her guessing, & you'll be golden


    Need one on one private coaching? PM me for details.

  4. #4
    Carnifex is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 108, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3
    Points
    108
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Optimal time length between text sessions

    Quote Originally Posted by tmalonetn View Post
    Be unpredictable!
    Always change your response time.

    Sometimes, reply back immediately.... other times, wait 10-20 minutes.... sometimes wait an hour or more.... And sometimes, go ahead & get into the Rapid Fire Reply mode for a while.

    The thing is, you don't want a girl to get tired of ALWAYS waiting for you to reply, & just quit texting you altogether.

    At the same time, you don't want her to see you as being needy & over-eager by always texting right back.

    Just mix it up to keep her guessing, & you'll be golden
    I do, but its more of a formula. If she takes 20 min to respond I take 30-40 minutes to respond. If she starts replying quickly I start replying quickly but always 1.5-2 times longer than her response.

    I also try on average to keep my word count <= her word count of texts.

  5. #5
    T-Mal's Avatar
    T-Mal is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,222, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Michigan USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Points
    31,222
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    1391

    Default Re: Optimal time length between text sessions

    I'd still recommend mixing it up more.
    Even if she takes 2 hours to reply to your last text, occasionally fire one right back.

    Maybe she was getting her hair done & didn't have time to respond right away,.
    BUT... after her appointment, she might be feeling a little sexier / better about herself. Which means you'd missing the chance to take advantage of that positive mood & situation, and build some great momentum.



    Also, sometimes it's good to send a longer text, even if she sends a short one.
    It's easy to draw conversations out of girls by engaging them a bit.


    Need one on one private coaching? PM me for details.

  6. #6
    ShoreGuy28's Avatar
    ShoreGuy28 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,572, Level: 22
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North-East Coast
    Posts
    216
    Points
    1,572
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    74

    Default Re: Optimal time length between text sessions

    What everyone said above me is spot on but I would also like to add that you can use your vacation to YOUR ADVANTAGE.

    You might be away from your phone for a couple hours or two which, in essense, will space your texts out conveying some sort of "game-playing" to her. For length of time to be talking...almost every day should be fine to build a good sense of comfort for her, BUT personally I find bad (and boring nonetheless) results to get into a ROUTINE of texting a girl every day because I have to.

    Good work on the date though man! Keep it up and work your game!

  7. #7
    Tyrone1991's Avatar
    Tyrone1991 is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 7,440, Level: 57
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,110
    Points
    7,440
    Level
    57
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
    Rep Power
    363

    Default Re: Optimal time length between text sessions

    do what tmalonetn said then all of a sudden stop. let her re intiate if you allready astablished attraction, if she reponds you have subconcsiously changed her mind frame, she will be now chasing you, then you let her get the upper hand, and then take it away agaain, its like the inception of texting mind games.


    T-dog out.
    Men, we need to value our time more then we value women. This isn't to say women are not valuable. But who are we to believe in something so illogical, as men we should realize that without our time(life), we would not even be able to pursue women, but only our mother who gave us life. Why do we think we should prioritize them over our time(life) unless she is the one who gives me/my children life. Man is Sovereignty.

  8. #8
    T-Mal's Avatar
    T-Mal is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,222, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Michigan USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Points
    31,222
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    1391

    Default Re: Optimal time length between text sessions

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone1991 View Post
    do what tmalonetn said then all of a sudden stop. let her re intiate if you allready astablished attraction, if she reponds you have subconcsiously changed her mind frame, she will be now chasing you, then you let her get the upper hand, and then take it away agaain, its like the inception of texting mind games.


    T-dog out.
    Hmmm...
    I think I may be the only guy on the forum who HASN'T seen Inception yet.... and that movie has been mentioned in several posts over the past couple days. LOL!

    Apparently I'm gonna have to do something to make myself remember to see it!


    Need one on one private coaching? PM me for details.

  9. #9
    MobileAe is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 405, Level: 8
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    66
    Points
    405
    Level
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: Optimal time length between text sessions

    Quote Originally Posted by tmalonetn View Post
    Hmmm...
    I think I may be the only guy on the forum who HASN'T seen Inception yet.... and that movie has been mentioned in several posts over the past couple days. LOL!

    Apparently I'm gonna have to do something to make myself remember to see it!
    Remember how cool matrix was.. the red/blu pill and the perception of reality... welll inception was EXACTLY like that just more in depth.. the same "wow" effect pops in your brain....

    After you watch it, you wont be "lucky i remembered ti watch that" you will be thinking "ok, so if I place this cup on this table, but half full, with gin and then talk to her about the color blue, she will reply about the lights, in which I will reply about some blue bottles, in which she will mention GIN, and then ill pickup the cup and hand it to her, and we will get drunk, then 10 steps later she will be in my bed.. BAM!" kinda like that.. LOL.. go watch it today
    Helpful? "LIKE" my post + "THANKS" me...
    ______
    Bacarri Vegas - TextGameBoss: Finding meaning in every comma!

  10. #10
    T-Mal's Avatar
    T-Mal is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 31,222, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Michigan USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Points
    31,222
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    1391

    Default Re: Optimal time length between text sessions

    I gotcha!

    It's kinda like:
    If I text this girl "message 1", she'll send me "Reply 7b".
    I'll then know to follow up with "message 11-2" in order to cause her to respond with "Reply 21a".

    Which would mean, I've got her wrapped around my little finger & it's time to seal the deal.

    (something like that?)


    LOL!


    Need one on one private coaching? PM me for details.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tailoring Shirts -- Length
    By rebuild101 in forum Members Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Thread: 10-21-2012, 03:01 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 01-22-2012, 05:33 AM
  3. Need Help On Managing Work Time And PUA Time
    By HisTripolarness in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 01-09-2012, 11:11 AM
  4. HB takes a really long time to text back
    By Slick in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 10-18-2011, 12:09 AM
  5. Length of text messages?
    By bonsai in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 02-12-2010, 12:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com