So I was texting this chick, I told her ttyl. She said you cant text me later tonight if you want. I said we'll see.. What should I do? text her later or just wait until tomorrow? If I text her later wouldnt that make me loose leverage? but if I do text her maybe we can talk sexual and get the intimate game on? So should I text her or just wait?