Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Suave Kino
  • 2 Post By Autismus
  • 1 Post By Autismus

Thread: Recurring problem with qualification by me

  1. #1
    Crazykevin is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 74, Level: 1
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14
    Points
    74
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Recurring problem with qualification by me

    So I open and everything is going well. Then I ask the girl something like this: "Hey other than your looks, what other qualities do you have?" HB "Why do I need to sell myself" (this changes, but its always like why do I need to do that?) Me: "Well looks can only get you so far, Im not the avg guy" And that's not what answer HB is looking for and leads to a coordination or the conversation slowly ends. What am I doing wrong?

  2. #2
    meteora's Avatar
    meteora is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 14,800, Level: 78
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    west virginia
    Posts
    1,667
    Points
    14,800
    Level
    78
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
    Rep Power
    685

    Default Re: Recurring problem

    instead of asking her the question "what other qualities do you have" you need to make a statement like "there are so many beautiful wemon here,but there aren't many who have much of a personality." statements always beat questions, then if she asks why you mentioned it you can just say that you've had to deal with so many shallow girls recently, then you can stack into a dhv storie about one of these "incounters" with a realy dumb, boring, or cold girl

  3. #3
    Crazykevin is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 74, Level: 1
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14
    Points
    74
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Recurring problem

    That sounds a lot better. thanks for the framing update

  4. #4
    Suave Kino's Avatar
    Suave Kino is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 12,701, Level: 73
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    612
    Points
    12,701
    Level
    73
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    542

    Default Re: Recurring problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazykevin View Post
    So I open and everything is going well. Then I ask the girl something like this: "Hey other than your looks, what other qualities do you have?" HB "Why do I need to sell myself" (this changes, but its always like why do I need to do that?) Me: "Well looks can only get you so far, Im not the avg guy" And that's not what answer HB is looking for and leads to a coordination or the conversation slowly ends. What am I doing wrong?
    Now, as I recall this is one of Mystery's lines. If I recall correctly, I want to say it was a line that he used when he was building comfort. It sounds like you are using it prematurely and yes, that delivery could use some tweaking.

    This is the way I use it, just before seduction. Just a hint of dhv and a qualification test for her.

    "Pretty doesn't mean a whole lot to me. I mean yes, if I'm dating a woman she is attractive of course. I've been lucky enough to have dated some world class beautiful women...women that have modeled with Tyson Beckford, women that celebrities chase like little puppies (all true btw) but what I'm really looking for is someone that will be just as beautiful to me 30 years from now as she is today."

    Now, if you have strong attraction she will automatically start to sell you on the type of person she is. This counts as a compliance test and an IOI.

  5. #5
    Autismus's Avatar
    Autismus is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 10,566, Level: 68
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    903
    Points
    10,566
    Level
    68
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    473

    Default Re: Recurring problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Suave Kino View Post
    "Pretty doesn't mean a whole lot to me. I mean yes, if I'm dating a woman she is attractive of course. I've been lucky enough to have dated some world class beautiful women...women that have modeled with Tyson Beckford, women that celebrities chase like little puppies (all true btw) but what I'm really looking for is someone that will be just as beautiful to me 30 years from now as she is today."
    Dam bro. Even I want to sleep with you after that kinda line. No homo. I'm stealin this XD
    DTF HB's omw 2 LTR

  6. #6
    Crazykevin is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 74, Level: 1
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14
    Points
    74
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Recurring problem with qualification by me

    I remember that line but im still in college so i don't think im old enough. But what about this:
    Me: When I was in High school (or should I use Freshman year), I dated some pretty girls but ended up dumping them because there is more than looks. Now that Im at college, I would hope to find girls of higher quality but you would be surprised (make it into a joke)

    cocky funny but is it hitting on them too much?

  7. #7
    Autismus's Avatar
    Autismus is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 10,566, Level: 68
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    903
    Points
    10,566
    Level
    68
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    473

    Default Re: Recurring problem with qualification by me

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazykevin View Post
    I remember that line but im still in college so i don't think im old enough. But what about this:
    Me: When I was in High school (or should I use Freshman year), I dated some pretty girls but ended up dumping them because there is more than looks. Now that Im at college, I would hope to find girls of higher quality but you would be surprised (make it into a joke)

    cocky funny but is it hitting on them too much?
    Hitting on them too much? Uhhhh, hitting on them can only occur during the beginning of the attraction phase, and all this "beauty is common, I'm looking for more" should happen at the begginning of comfort building.
    If she brings up being a model or something during the attraction phase then use it as a neg "oh, that's too bad, most models are just nasty, b1tchy, mean girls... You seemed almost alright..." but don't tell her what you're actually looking for until you start comfort building, if you tell her too early it comes off as desperate and gives her too much validation like "this is what I'm looking, you're so beautiful! I hope you're it! Are you??"

    AS for the college element. Say you've dated your share of cheerleaders and ballerinas but most of them never really connected beyond the superficial physical level." Probably gonna raise LMR for you a bit because of the congruence problem of implying you want more than physical and then going for it, but you can probably take care of that by saying "I want you" when you're on the verge of foreplay.

    ....anyway, to answer your question: cheerleaders and ballerinas. lol
    DTF HB's omw 2 LTR


Similar Threads

  1. Bit of a problem with AA
    By Freshmakerr in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 7
    Last Thread: 08-17-2012, 01:21 AM
  2. Recurring deep rapid attraction???
    By T-Mal in forum Members Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 08-04-2012, 04:20 PM
  3. What is my problem????
    By ASPiRE2bThebEst in forum General Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 06-18-2012, 02:46 PM
  4. Age problem
    By Grand in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 04-23-2011, 12:56 PM
  5. what is my problem
    By kickyoface in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 05-07-2010, 09:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com