- Me: Oh I didnt know you were a model. Must be nice..
- HER: Ahh yes, it's nice. But I'm model for trade shows and pictures.
- Me: What trade shows? You mean for like fast cars or something else?
- HER: Yes so so, here in (Brazil) we have 627272627 milion kinds of trade shows, and be model for this trade shows is super popular here.
- Me: Oh I see.. There are just as many kinds of trade shows here in America too, only if you add up the big cities like Miami, Los Angles, Houston, Chicago, Orlando etc... However In (Panama) there are trade shows everywhere.. and its going to double in numbers once Carnival hits. Have you done any shows for the annual Carnival they have in Brazil?
- HER: Yes, I have many girl friends working in Panama for trade shows. About Carnival, I always do something for work, dance, or be hostess...
- Me: Oh ok.. sounds like you have good work ethics.. You should be on magazines as well.. But it is pretty hard to break into the magazine industry if your not the main attraction, which alot of girls compete for very intensely nowadays..
- HER: Yes, I love my job. My dream is live in NYC and be model for magazines, but this is almost impossible , I been in nyc in july, so expensive, and 717262 milions beautiful girls. But who knows, maybe someday. Also, I have one little problem, I'm short lol, not easy
- Me: You sure you want to end up in NYC right now? I mean thats cool, i like NY too but there subways are destroyed due to hurricane sandy.. I love NYC too now don't get me wrong! I wanted a dream job there too as a matter of fact but That hurricane devastated alot of things.. And being short has nothing to do with chasing your dreams, c'mon now dont be silly!
- HER: Sandy almost kill nyc, super sad but I still want get job there. Lol be short is problem when you want to be model, even for magazines, here in Brazil I have problems for get jobs because this.
Nyc is amazing, the best city in the world. I love there, I love USA. Everybody love USA lol
- Me: um, not everybody loves usa lol.. but i agree nyc is amazing no doubt! I think you should keep your work ethic strong.. you never know, somebody could discover you and perhaps push your career from being a model into being an actress.. and there is no height requirement for acting, believe me I know this..
- Me: not that i'm saying I KNOW PPL in nyc that would make you a movie star whoa whoa whoa there!! lol *whistling calmly*
- HER: Hahahahahaha I understand, I do some jobs here like actress on tv, not big job but good for experience!!!! Someday you see my face in outdoor in nyc lol, dreamer girl !!! And you will get job in nyc too, yessssss both for us sucessfull people
Ahhh, and I'm so sorry for type in english so bad, I try to learn english from songs and american tv, this why I type super wrong, sorry
- Me: Your english is fine dear.. I can only imagine your accent is even finer.. and dont be sorry, I can only reward your effort by mentioning the fact that you are awesome!
- And I say that because I can tell your really ambitious.. so what else are you doing for your career other than modeling?
- HER: Hahahha my accent is funny!!! It's like Italian accent, everybody in USA thinks I'm from Italy... Lol, well, I studing International Business on university, I will graduate now in december, finally!!!! School takes 4 long years!!
- And also, I'm profissional dancer...
- Me: Professional you mean? lol just teasing.. usually amazing girls tease me, not the other way around!
- HER: Uuuurg, stupid girl, someday my english will be good! Hahahahaahahhaah you are super funny lol
- Me: Oh really? well now your gonna get it! lol the last girl who said I was super funny tried to seduce me.. So i'm afraid i'm going to have to ask you to pump your brakes! (which means relax sweetie) lol!
- HER: Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk super lol!!!! You only say funny things, how possible I stop laugh?
- Me: Maybe its not possible, unless we weren't talking, which would mean that you enjoy my company? lol
- because I'm definitely enjoying yours, probably cause you seem really smart and carrier orientated.. Your friends must be jealous of you right?
- HER: I don't understand , why my friends be jealous of me???? Hiii stupid girl don't speak english well hahahha lol
I have to back for work on my stupid sh1t thease of school now!!! Uuurrggg!
Me: Pardon me, i'll change the question up a bit.. Do your friends ever try to compete with you or do you all respect and trust each other? Friday
- HER: No, my friends are nice girls, also beautiful girl, so no compete... Just respect each other, and good relationship
- Me: Oh ok that's good! You mentioned that your friends have worked in panama before, but how about you, have you done jobs in Panama and if so did you enjoy it
- **To be specific, did you enjoy your time in Panama that is?
- Me: Okay Nevermind, don't answer that question.. Well it's been nice talking to you and perhaps maybe we'll talk again, I might be taking my facebook page off cause I got alot of work and priorities to take care of.. and I have alot of traveling plans to work out, but they're only to places where I HAVE to go, unfortunately.. Sao Paulo, Brazil seems like a really nice place to travel to and maybe some day I will travel there and tour the town.. one can only dream!take care and bye!!
- HER: No, I never work in Panama, only my friends
Ahhh Sao Paulo is really cool place, but super expensive, here or you be poor or rich, no another ways!But for travel i think is fun, and you will enjoy it.
Ahh ok, good lucky in your work! Xoxo
- Me: Oh wow thanks for the kisses! But I don't kiss on the first date! haha just got off work early and wanted to "shoot you a note"!!
(that means I wanted to say hi)You wont need to worry anymore about speaking english with me around sweetie!! I'ma learns ya! lol