Hey guys, as the title says im new here so sorry for not being experienced at this sort of thing!
Okay, so i didnt use any techniques on the website to get my girlfriend, it was a long, strange and drawn out process and eventually i managed to win her over. We've been together just over 2 months but things are going terribly between me and her at the moment.
When we was first together it seemed to be going alright but lately, we never stop arguing and i think i've made a very very stupid mistake- i've let her have "control" in the relationship and now it seems almost routine for her to get annoyed over nothing and since im not really one to go mental at her, she seems to just do what she wants. It always seems like theres something for her to rage about, its quite common for us to not talk for days at a time- she won't answer my texts, answer the phone, block me on skype/ facebook etc. However she doesnt seem to like it when i dont bother talking to her, which strikes me as a personality trait of her wanting me to come crawling. asserting her dominance?
Now, i'm not really after a way of picking up other girls at the bar or something, i really want this to work. i know it might be very difficult to rectify the "control issue" but im really after damage limitation and make it work on at least some level. In my mind, the fact that we are hardly talking is making her find me less and less attractive and i'm under no illusions that unless i do something quick, i'll lose her. She's already been chatting with other people and alarm bells are ringing.
okay so to sum up:
- im tired of being the beaten man in the relatonship.
- need way of building level of attraction back and making her respect me more.
- not after moving on, finding new girls etc for now i just want to sort this out.
- how do i become the "man" in the relationship!?
- Long distance relationship so i can't just ask her out to dinner or something because it'll take a lot of planning and she definitely wont agree to it- she already cancelled a date before.
- we arent talking today- whats a way to get back talking without seeming needy?
- she suffers moodswings- could this be hormonal rather than a problem with me per se?
- difficulty in talking about feelings- we hardly ever talk about feelings. if i talk about our relationship, she becomes aloof or loses her temper. is there a way to help with this?
Guys, im a total amatueur! i hope you'll be able to help, thanks in advance!