Hey guys met this HB8 at a social through mutual friends, got to know each other swapped numbers and started playfully texting for a week until we crossed paths at a house party. At the house party I played my cards right, by spending 60% of the time bouncing to different groups and girls, being the center of attention and being very very social, while the remaining 40% was spent with this HB8 casually talking, being playful and light Kino (I decided not to kiss close since she was a very proper and conservative type of woman, so I passed on that figuring kissing her at a house party would make her feel uncomfortable)
To keep the attraction going I kept flirty playful text game (which ive heavily sharpened up on) with her days after the house party. This mysteriously lead to her stopping in replying and going cold on me without any response of any sort. I couldnt think of any reasons for this, or of me messing up or going wrong, so I was a bit confused.
I had froze her out for 2 weeks after this, and messaged her with a simple "howdy stranger!" at the end of the 2 weeks. This drew no response, so I continued to Freeze Out. TODAY 3 days later she messages with "Hii!! How are you??" and I decided to reply in a few days, but how should I go about this?