Hey guys, new to this, so gonna try and keep it short. But I need to give you context as to the situation I'm in:
- known these 2 sisters for a very long time through family friends, but never knew them too well.
- year and a half ago met one of the sisters (sister A) at event, got number and went on few dates for few months. Nothing ever materialized.
- 6 months later sister A came to a party I hosted and decided to pin me to a wall and make out with me, which I reciprocated. We texted for about 2 weeks, but I ended it cause I was getting serious with another woman.
- That month, sent sister B (younger one) a happy new year facebook message, where we went back and forth for a month. I asked her to grab a coffee (strictly to catch up - due to my new girl), but she refused cause she felt it would be awkward cause of my past with her sister (A).
- fast forward 6 months, I'm single. Texted sister A randomly and was offered sex no strings which I went for. But after about a month of her flaking around (sex just once), decided not to waste time and haven't spoken to her in a month now.
- Few days ago, I see sister B at a bar and strike up a fun convo all night (a lot of her touching my arm and back while talking into my ear. Me doing the same). I ask for her number since fb messaging is lame, which she agrees and hands me her number. Afterwards, I told her that I didn't want to take her away from her friends (who were pretty cold), so I returned to my boys who were a few feet away (doing their own work). I did this cause I wanted to make her feel like she wasn't the priority of the night. As I'm with the guys, I notice her glancing over her shoulder at me, every few minutes or so
- Later on she comes over to say that her and friends are leaving, which I tell her, "So can we grab that coffee now or you gonna be a dork about it". Which she replies in my ear, laughing, "Message me."
Now for the texting part (sorry guys, I wanted to put everything into context):
- 2 days after the bar, I send:
ME: Hey grandma! (referring to a joke I made that night for her never going out) Its (my name). How was the rest of your weekend? Btw I tried that amaretto & coke concoction of yours last night (a reference to a drink I made fun of her for ordering that night)... Not too bad, but I might have developed diabetes lol
HER (4 hours later): Hey lol ya its really really sweet lol I told u haha
Now I'm probably over thinking, but I just get this weird notion that she's not really into it. Maybe again due to the sister... She didn't answer a clear question I asked and left it pretty bland.
What do you guys think I should reply? Thanks in advance!