Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Meet The X!!!

  1. #11
    Bill Preston's Avatar
    Bill Preston is offline Owner - PUA Forum
    Points: 9,840, Level: 66
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,171
    Points
    9,840
    Level
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: Meet The X!!!

    ^ Agree 100% with Instinct. Pick up is easy. Relationships are hard.

  2. #12
    royalflash Guest

    Default Re: Meet The X!!!

    I think you should tell your girlfriend about your feelings. Be yourself. Saying what you feel about the situation and admitting that you don't feel ok won't make you less of a man. What I'm saying is, in order for your relationship to flourish and get stronger you should work every aspect on it

  3. #13
    gunsnglory is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 8,843, Level: 63
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    392
    Points
    8,843
    Level
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    378

    Default Re: Meet The X!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by royalflash View Post
    I think you should tell your girlfriend about your feelings. Be yourself. Saying what you feel about the situation and admitting that you don't feel ok won't make you less of a man. What I'm saying is, in order for your relationship to flourish and get stronger you should work every aspect on it
    When in doubt, don't show weakness. If you have been in a long term relationship, then you can stop worrying about being so alpha all the time. If you are worried about the outcome, then it sounds to me like your relationship is rather new, or you are dating a very shallow woman. I am guessing your relationship is just very new. In that case, don't show weakness.

    Unlike Instinct, I find it to be the other way around. I have always found it easy to do relationships, but I had to really study and practice to be good at picking up women.

  4. #14
    Mystery_wannabe Guest

    Default Re: Meet The X!!!

    I like the comments posted here but I believe there's a reason why she wanted to put the 2 of you together. I wouldn't take the option of running away to be honest (especially knowing that she has the hots for you).

    I know words are easier said than done, but you need to tell yourself that you are the one in control of the entire situation because you have the girl in your hands. Be nice and befriend him. However don't stay there indefinitely.

    One thing I've learned from GnG and you can try this out is after a while if you feel very uncomfortable you can suggest that you and your gf need to go somewhere and that it was nice to meet him and move on. Use this with caution and only if you need to eject out of the situation.

  5. #15
    slasherguy Guest

    Default Re: Meet The X!!!

    I think there's a truth to what Mystery_wannabe pointed out. She is confident to face her EX because she got a whole good package-and that is you. You don't have to feel insecure. Though, you cannot avoid such feeling when you are in that situation. If you are assured that you girlfriend is all yours, so why worry right?

  6. #16
    collinsbernard1 Guest

    Cool Re: Meet The X!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnglory View Post
    When in doubt, don't show weakness. If you have been in a long term relationship, then you can stop worrying about being so alpha all the time. If you are worried about the outcome, then it sounds to me like your relationship is rather new, or you are dating a very shallow woman. I am guessing your relationship is just very new. In that case, don't show weakness.

    Unlike Instinct, I find it to be the other way around. I have always found it easy to do relationships, but I had to really study and practice to be good at picking up women.
    Are you in a new relationship? If so, this is the time to learn each other's character. Express how you feel about the situation to your girlfriend. Being open to each other will help the relationship better. There's nothing wrong by being honest on how you feel....

  7. #17
    bloodDiamond Guest

    Default Re: Meet The X!!!

    You can make a lot of excuses if you don't want to to the exhibit. Or, here's one option, you can tell your girlfriend that you don't like to go to the exhibit and why not try do other things.But if she really want to go, then go with her and just sacrifice for a few hours until it's over.

  8. #18
    Instinct Guest

    Default Re: Meet The X!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodDiamond View Post
    You can make a lot of excuses if you don't want to to the exhibit. Or, here's one option, you can tell your girlfriend that you don't like to go to the exhibit and why not try do other things.But if she really want to go, then go with her and just sacrifice for a few hours until it's over.

    I'm sorry brother but I totally disagree, he needs to own this. If she sees him squirming like a bitch, she will know, there's my boyfriend, the bitch.

  9. #19
    smoothcriminal Guest

    Default Re: Meet The X!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    I'm sorry brother but I totally disagree, he needs to own this. If she sees him squirming like a bitch, she will know, there's my boyfriend, the bitch.

    Lol! I agree with Instinct. You have to know how to control the situation. Let your "Alpha Man" strategy works this time. If she really wants herself to look like a bitch then be it.

  10. #20
    TopGuy Guest

    Default Re: Meet The X!!!

    You know, that is one of the challenges in being in a relationship. There are certain situations that you wished you were never on it. However, these certain situations polishes your character and the strength of the bond with her. Just confront the situation and do whatever you think is right.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. might meet with BF?
    By kal07 in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 7
    Last Thread: 12-08-2009, 12:01 PM
  2. Kino ideas for when you meet her
    By Ravencroft in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 09-23-2009, 12:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com