Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    metalmulisha is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 244, Level: 4
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    brooklyn,new york
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power

    Question She replies,but doesn't initiate or invest

    I've noticed this has been an on going problem among these why not help me and everyone else with this ive been texting this smoking hot HB on KIK who i wanna fark the crap out of. she takes a while to reply to my messages but most of the time she replies. for some reason i cant really get a peep out of this girl. she response with 1-2 word responses almost like done on purpose.i did however get a positive break through recently,heres how it went:

    me: happy new years!!!! once again lol
    HB: lol,thanks again...
    me: did you get your new years kiss? lol
    HB: kinda...
    me: im guessing thats a no lol
    HB: I did,but not from the person i wanted...
    me: dont worry we'll get our chance soon
    HB: haha,omg... <(break through)

    this girl always puts triple dots at the end of her responses idk why,her signature i guess, this girl is a sexual creature cause she is constantly changing her KIK pics of her with provocative clothing and revealing cleavage and big booty,this girl has a body of a venus.this is another convo which i able to some how escalated sexually.

    me:its 2014 you know what that means right?
    me:that you havent taken a bath since last dirty xD
    HB:i take showers not baths...
    me:do you know what they say about girls who shower?
    me:95% masturbate in there,the other 5% sing xD
    HB:i do neither tho.. look like the type to use the shower head lol
    HB:no i like the real thing..
    me:ahh so you like to get pounded by that hard c*ck right?
    me:i can tell you a fun chick who goes after what she wants.i'd bet you loved to get f*cked in your tight p*ssy
    HB:no i like to f*ck guys in the ass...
    me:mmm kinky. i bet that makes your pussy wet.

    although this convo sounds good enough,i want her to invest more, cause one word response is not anything i can work with.shes emo with self esteem issues,and likes to play video games. shes also bisexual and says she has a boyfriend and a girlfriend (which i call BS).is there anyway i can get through to this girl and get her to initiate more? any tips or ideas that will get her to make a sentence?

  2. #2
    marvilo's Avatar
    marvilo is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 6,898, Level: 54
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 0%
    Social5000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power

    Default Re: She replies,but doesn't initiate or invest

    It looks like you're interrogating her. You got to make the convo seem normal and flawless. on the other hand she might not be interesting, just take a chance and ask her to meet up( no dates though)
    You lose some you win some, learn from your mistakes and get better!

  3. #3
    whitedragon is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 15,254, Level: 85
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 296
    Overall activity: 57.1%
    Social7 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power

    Default Re: She replies,but doesn't initiate or invest

    If you are getting into sexual banter try and describe what you would do to her.

Similar Threads

  1. Need advise on making shy girl invest
    By Dimebagcfh51 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 11-14-2013, 02:40 AM
  2. Replies fine, but doesn't initiate. Help
    By You_Said_So in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 8
    Last Thread: 02-10-2013, 10:33 PM
  3. moving into an LTR ideas to get her to invest.
    By er9912 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 01-28-2013, 03:21 PM
  4. Met a model, how can I make her invest more?
    By DublAK2 in forum Help Getting A Girlfriend
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 11-08-2012, 01:42 AM
  5. how can i get this HB to invest?
    By machoman in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 02-15-2012, 05:20 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts