First off, I feel that I'm too needy / pushy with my texts... so I'd like to get some advice on how you can avoid it. Big thanks upfront!
- I recently broke up with my girlfriend (6 year relationship)
- She's the only girl I really dated (which I did some efforts for)
When I started at my first job, and got my company car, the fleetmanager (girl) looked up my information with her colleagues, and tried to add me on facebook. You cannot add me if you don't have any common friends ... so she send me a message.
Two weeks ago I saw the message (was not in the regular mailbox) and responded, she immediately replied and we've been texting over facebook/whatsapp for the last week very intensively (at any time!).
She now lives in LA for a fashion education, but is planning to come back to Europe in June. She asked several times if I can't come on holiday for a week, to go to the beach, hiking, wathever!
Two days ago we had our first skype conversation which lasted 2 hours. She was extremely fun and enthousiastic.
This night I've been texting her A LOT while I was drunk. here's a list of the horrible things that happened :
- ME: (I've send a picture, and then texted )"selfie"
- SHE: (the picture didn't upload, so she just replied) ""
- ME: "did you got the picture?"
- ME: "nvm, i'm too drunk (beer emoticon)"
- SHE: "which? "
- ME: "my selfie of this night"
- SHE: "hahah!!"
- ME: "it's hopeless "
- ME: (i send her a screenshot of my whatsapp where I show that the selfie does not upload)
- ME: "THAT was the selfie!"
- SHE: "oh ok I did not receive it yet!"
- ME: "Damn"
- ME: "Tomorrow I'll feel so bad"
- ME: "What are you doing?"
- SHE: "haha, <her lastname> ?? " (I typed her lastname terribly wrong in my contactlist - and she noticed.)
- SHE: "I'm to a friend in hollywood!"
- ME: "<her lastname>?"
- ME: "that is indeed your lastnames "
- SHE: "No "
- SHE: "<her REAL lastname>"
- ME: "ohhh"
- ME: "I'm such a terrible person"
- ME: "ever"
- ME: (i send her a screen of her updated name in my contactlist)
- ME: (blush smiley)
- ME: "What will you do in hollywood?"
- SHE: "haha"
- SHE: "ehm, I think just dinner and drinks!"
- ME: "I don't dare to every speak again"
- SHE: "What do you mean? "
- ME: "I'm drunk and I don't know what I'm typing!"
- ME: "so yeah, I had a lot more than 1 beer"
- SHE: "haha!"
- ME: "I'm so ashamed! <smiley>"
- SHE: (sends me the smiley of a monkey covering his eyes...)
- ME: "Today no more selfies...<emoticon which throws a kiss>"
- ME: "ah damn, wrong emoticon! "
- ME: "how was hollywood?"
- SHE: "great!!! "
So now I feel like I'm doing all the things I shouldn't do .... she was a lot shorter than the previous days :/
1. Any advice on how I can fix this?
2. What is the next step I need to take?
3. What may I never do?
4. How do I need to act during a Skype conversation?
5. How bad is my current situation?
She is extremely hot, and I have no clue why she has any interest in me! I'm still stunned about the fact that she contacted me and did all those efforts!
I also do not want to have somekind of girl rotation, so I don't only focus on her... it's in no way any of my interests to date any other woman (they simply don't come even close to her looks)