Hey guys, so here is the situation; Ive been talking to this girl on Tinder for a while, and number closed yesterday. We had talked about going out for a coffee or something (she isn't 21), and she gave me her number to text and whatnot. The problem is, she is going to college somewhere about 45 minutes away from me. When she comes home for the summer, she'll be a lot closer, but I don't know if it's wise to wait a couple weeks to see her and risk losing the attraction I've built up in the meantime. Would it be better to drive out to where she goes to college to go out with her, or just wait till the summer?