Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    lance69 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 116, Level: 2
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 22.2%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31
    Points
    116
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Is there any point left wth this girl?!

    So dating this girl for a month... shagged once and then went on several dates... she starts crazy new job and has no time to hang out... we try but it never happens... i go AFC at points from desperation... and then freeze and then she does keep texting and we keep talking..

    Then 3 weeks ago she calls me up sayng we should hang out.. but then flakes toward end of week... she calls me up late one night and says.. sorry i hope you dont think im playn you around blah blah im busy... follwong week we agree no hangout week before her exams.. we didnt really text at all.. i pinged her a few times to keep interest. she says after exams shes down for whatever.

    Day of her exam finishes... she said one was ok and one was shit.. suggest gong for drink to cheer her up that night.. she saids she goin drinks with her mate... ask to go drink next day.. says shes in hotels until friday for next 3 weeks(which was true, but she offered no alternate meet up and i pushed becos i wanted to test her) which is why she is seeing her mate tonight.

    I GO AFC and say "gettin a drink with you is like drawing blood from a stone.. drink saturday at shard..."

    Her reply: "lol i know i'm sorry"


    I went SUPER SUPER SUPER AFC and then called her 3 hrs later to call her out on her her flakey... she doesnt answer... it 4 days later no contact at all from either....

    she viewed my snapstory yesterday.. i know i am movin on going out gettin on with life... But I would like one more bang.. if there was any hope to this... To add havent seen her in a month now...

    WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

    apart from the obvious which is move on.. which I am.. but im intrigued if this dead....

  2. #2
    lenric's Avatar
    lenric is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,302, Level: 41
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    597
    Points
    4,302
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    208

    Default Re: Is there any point left wth this girl?!

    This is as dead as a corpse buried in the bottom of the Pacific ocean.
    You were supplicating (when pushing for the meet up) and needy (when calling her out on her flakes, etc) many times and her flakes should tell you that she's not attracted to you. And you know what they say, no attraction, no fornication.

    When a girl flakes, you simply answer "ok" and act normal.

  3. #3
    DeviantMethod's Avatar
    DeviantMethod is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 900, Level: 15
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    133
    Points
    900
    Level
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: Is there any point left wth this girl?!

    ok we can fix this. Firstly give her a bit of space for a few days. What ever type of profile that is of yours she viewed, start overloading it with pictures of you having fun with girls hotter than her. straight 10's if you can find them. Don't contact her for a 1 week and a half. we need to make sure she views those pics. Also when you do speak to her just keep plain. hey how it going? Few jokes hear and there.. just shits and giggles. ''I been having some fun'' I've had a little more time to chance up with my old friends lately''. and you? ok thats fine... lets hang out some time next week. friday and saturday i'm completely booked,
    tuesday night im busy. I a new bar i plan to check out thursday you can tag along if you like. other than that all i have available is mon and wed. how about you? By limiting her options and showing her some competition you kind of force her into a situation where she has to '' shit or get off the pot''. Plus she may actually fight for a friday or saturday because its a obvious demotion in how you feel about her. what ever you do don't call her a flake.. running this same game on a HB9 for like 1 month and its working. did this before when i was on the outs with a different girl she started flaking and i went to Barbados with a girl and took all types of pictures. im talking swimming, dancing , hugging, girls rubbing my abs with her hands dangerously close to my beefstick. and i posted it all on Facebook and IG. she was a bit upset but never directly mention it. needless to say never had a problem like that again from her. Ok champ get in that and show that girl who's BOSS.
    NowYourFucked.tumblr .com/
    READ MY BLOG (farked is the 4 letter curse word)
    put it in correctly and follow me.

  4. #4
    lenric's Avatar
    lenric is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,302, Level: 41
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    597
    Points
    4,302
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    208

    Default Re: Is there any point left wth this girl?!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMethod View Post
    ok we can fix this. Firstly give her a bit of space for a few days. What ever type of profile that is of yours she viewed, start overloading it with pictures of you having fun with girls hotter than her. straight 10's if you can find them. Don't contact her for a 1 week and a half. we need to make sure she views those pics. Also when you do speak to her just keep plain. hey how it going? Few jokes hear and there.. just shits and giggles. ''I been having some fun'' I've had a little more time to chance up with my old friends lately''. and you? ok thats fine... lets hang out some time next week. friday and saturday i'm completely booked,
    tuesday night im busy. I a new bar i plan to check out thursday you can tag along if you like. other than that all i have available is mon and wed. how about you? By limiting her options and showing her some competition you kind of force her into a situation where she has to '' shit or get off the pot''. Plus she may actually fight for a friday or saturday because its a obvious demotion in how you feel about her. what ever you do don't call her a flake.. running this same game on a HB9 for like 1 month and its working. did this before when i was on the outs with a different girl she started flaking and i went to Barbados with a girl and took all types of pictures. im talking swimming, dancing , hugging, girls rubbing my abs with her hands dangerously close to my beefstick. and i posted it all on Facebook and IG. she was a bit upset but never directly mention it. needless to say never had a problem like that again from her. Ok champ get in that and show that girl who's BOSS.

    That would work if she felt a little bit of attraction. In this case, it's only wasting time and energy, because she clearly demonstrated she's not attracted to this guy anymore, she doesn't even answer him.
    I know it's good to be optimistic and whatever, but giving false hopes isn't good, especially when there's work to be done at the level of inner game, which clearly is this guy's situation.

    Focus on gaming other girls (so that your oneitis ends) in order to improve your inner game. That's the only way of avoiding this kind of situations. It's way easier to hook up with an unknown girl than hooking up with a already known girl who's not attracted to you, mainly when you're inexperienced in gaming.

  5. #5
    DeviantMethod's Avatar
    DeviantMethod is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 900, Level: 15
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    133
    Points
    900
    Level
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: Is there any point left wth this girl?!

    He's already F-closed this girl. he still has a chance. She checking in on him looking at his pages online. Thats a ioi for sure. Her curiosity should be met with seeing he's in high demand with others. don't think he's wasting time since he could actually be gaming those new girls anyway. I'm thinking he made the mistake of trying to get to serious with her.. he should take it down a notch and give her something to think about. Pics having fun with the hot girls will serve as some much needed social validation. There's a method to the madness trust me.
    NowYourFucked.tumblr .com/
    READ MY BLOG (farked is the 4 letter curse word)
    put it in correctly and follow me.

  6. #6
    lenric's Avatar
    lenric is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 4,302, Level: 41
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    597
    Points
    4,302
    Level
    41
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    208

    Default Re: Is there any point left wth this girl?!

    Women are curious. It's not an ioi, it's merely a normal attitude of a women. Checking out what their latest hook ups are doing (except if that's going out of their way).

    And you're ignoring her IODs, which are more than one, such as the absence of answers.

    He would have a chance if his inner game would be good. If from now on he starts to post photos of him doing x and y, it will be merely a validation seeking attitude. Which is what? What a beta would do. What a man with poor inner game would do.
    He can do whatever he wants, those validation seeking acts and whatever, but when it comes to his attitude with her, when the situation comes (if he'll reach that point), his inner game will be as poor as it is today.

    He can still game this girl, it's up to him. But he's too attached to the outcome which is why he failed.

    Either you have inner game or you don't man. You can fake good inner game for a period, but sooner or later you'll fuck up.

  7. #7
    lance69 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 116, Level: 2
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 22.2%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31
    Points
    116
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Is there any point left wth this girl?!

    Quote Originally Posted by lenric View Post
    Women are curious. It's not an ioi, it's merely a normal attitude of a women. Checking out what their latest hook ups are doing (except if that's going out of their way).

    And you're ignoring her IODs, which are more than one, such as the absence of answers.

    He would have a chance if his inner game would be good. If from now on he starts to post photos of him doing x and y, it will be merely a validation seeking attitude. Which is what? What a beta would do. What a man with poor inner game would do.
    He can do whatever he wants, those validation seeking acts and whatever, but when it comes to his attitude with her, when the situation comes (if he'll reach that point), his inner game will be as poor as it is today.

    He can still game this girl, it's up to him. But he's too attached to the outcome which is why he failed.

    Either you have inner game or you don't man. You can fake good inner game for a period, but sooner or later you'll fark up.



    Quote Originally Posted by lenric View Post
    Women are curious. It's not an IOI, it's merely a normal attitude of a women. Checking out what their latest hook ups are doing (except if that's going out of their way).

    And you're ignoring her IODs, which are more than one, such as the absence of answers.

    He would have a chance if his inner game would be good. If from now on he starts to post photos of him doing x and y, it will be merely a validation seeking attitude. Which is what? What a beta would do. What a man with poor inner game would do.
    He can do whatever he wants, those validation seeking acts and whatever, but when it comes to his attitude with her, when the situation comes (if he'll reach that point), his inner game will be as poor as it is today.

    He can still game this girl, it's up to him. But he's too attached to the outcome which is why he failed.

    Either you have inner game or you don't man. You can fake good inner game for a period, but sooner or later you'll fark up.

    Thanks. I know my inner game needs work... I know.. Just wanted to see if it was possible...


    Everything u are sayin abt me is right .. I became attached to outcome... Which was my downfall ultimatley...

    For me just weird.. The day before all of this ... She initiated contact with snap chat.. I ignored and then she sent a message with a joke abt something she was studying...


    I know what to do move on.. But im curious whether i have one last chance... Thats all..

    The IOD are true.. But her IOI come up out of blue...
    I called her day before all of this and we spoke briefly.. She said wasnt good cos her exsm... I left it and ejected call becos there was no point hasslin when she is busy



    Before all of this.. Tried to call her on fri.. She said it was late can she callme the next day. She did in fact call but i missed it cos i was at wedding... Tried callin bk but she was with her friend but messaged me supper fun and keen askin abt how it was givin IOI flirt and laughin.



    Next day its all gone to shits!?!


    Its been 5 days now... No contact from either... Tbh i wish i never tried callin .... But heh i feeel like i got fuck all to lose now.

    Im gamin other girls, went out last night snd number closed...

    Just thinkin its 5 days cant hurt to ping her


    see how she responds.. !?!


    Not sure whether a snapchat or text of low value...

  8. #8
    lance69 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 116, Level: 2
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 22.2%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31
    Points
    116
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Is there any point left wth this girl?!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMethod View Post
    He's already F-closed this girl. he still has a chance. She checking in on him looking at his pages online. Thats a ioi for sure. Her curiosity should be met with seeing he's in high demand with others. don't think he's wasting time since he could actually be gaming those new girls anyway. I'm thinking he made the mistake of trying to get to serious with her.. he should take it down a notch and give her something to think about. Pics having fun with the hot girls will serve as some much needed social validation. There's a method to the madness trust me.
    You are right... Its simple i went from pua to AFC..

    Tried to take it serious toooo quick...

    Its been 5. Dayss and im thinkin a cherky text or snapchat?!

    See how she responds...

  9. #9
    dave_xxx's Avatar
    dave_xxx is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 5,203, Level: 46
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    466
    Points
    5,203
    Level
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    237

    Default Re: Is there any point left wth this girl?!

    I have written about this before. When a girl cancels or flakes out on a date this is what ANY GUY should do NEXT TIME.

    If she cancels or says she can't meet you that day, then you just go to that restaurant/bar anyway with a buddy or alone if necessary.

    Get someone to snap a pic with you and a waitress ( or another girl or group of girls). Then text her the pic saying how much of a great time you are having. Something like, "Hey, dork butt you are missing out on a CRAZY time here." Then don't send or respond to any of her messages for the rest of the night if she responds because you are TOO BUSY HAVING FUN.

    She will see you as a fun guy, the pic(s) shows social proof and it shows her that if she wants to have a fun time then she needs to be hanging out with you. It also shows her that you do what you want to do and when you want to. You don't need her for a good time because there will be other girls around you anyway. She will see you as an Alpha male.

    I have used this pic/text method on flakes and these girls will want to re-schedule a date with you a few days after that text.

    Once they do want to re-scedule, you make her work a little for the date by saying you're busy or say "I don't know you have to bribe me." Say it in a sarcastic, cocky, funny, playful tone on the phone or with a winky face if you're doing it through texting.

    In your situation freeze her out for a few days and don't go AFC. Make her work for the next date.

  10. #10
    lance69 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 116, Level: 2
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 22.2%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31
    Points
    116
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Is there any point left wth this girl?!

    Quote Originally Posted by dave_xxx View Post
    I have written about this before. When a girl cancels or flakes out on a date this is what ANY GUY should do NEXT TIME.

    If she cancels or says she can't meet you that day, then you just go to that restaurant/bar anyway with a buddy or alone if necessary.

    Get someone to snap a pic with you and a waitress ( or another girl or group of girls). Then text her the pic saying how much of a great time you are having. Something like, "Hey, dork butt you are missing out on a CRAZY time here." Then don't send or respond to any of her messages for the rest of the night if she responds because you are TOO BUSY HAVING FUN.

    She will see you as a fun guy, the pic(s) shows social proof and it shows her that if she wants to have a fun time then she needs to be hanging out with you. It also shows her that you do what you want to do and when you want to. You don't need her for a good time because there will be other girls around you anyway. She will see you as an Alpha male.

    I have used this pic/text method on flakes and these girls will want to re-schedule a date with you a few days after that text.

    Once they do want to re-scedule, you make her work a little for the date by saying you're busy or say "I don't know you have to bribe me." Say it in a sarcastic, cocky, funny, playful tone on the phone or with a winky face if you're doing it through texting.

    In your situation freeze her out for a few days and don't go AFC. Make her work for the next date.
    I know i know arghhh i knew what to do but cos she flaked befor i thought fuck it! But yeh pushing did not help at ALL.

    Maybe its all over... Just weird...

    Its been 5 days now.. No contact... Do i continue to leave it or ping!?

    I know she loves harry potter world.. Cringe i know but i am here with a mate.. Thinkin of sendin her a snapchat or pic of it...


    Or.... Not sure how to reintiate after 5 days freeze...


    Just want something simple to say to reintiate....


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What's the point of taking a girl home?
    By wh1rlpool in forum Isolating And Pulling
    Replies: 6
    Last Thread: 12-02-2012, 08:01 PM
  2. Critical closing point with girl from POF
    By houndstooth in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 10-30-2012, 05:58 PM
  3. Girl left me for another man... sorta. Want her back!
    By funkjaw in forum How To Get Your Ex Back
    Replies: 9
    Last Thread: 10-29-2012, 09:31 AM
  4. left girl at bar, she doesn't text back
    By bigmac in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 10-12-2012, 12:17 PM
  5. girl in my class..cant seem to get past this point
    By marshal909 in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 11-23-2011, 12:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com