Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Text Mirroring

  1. #1
    Zoomer is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 218, Level: 4
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Points
    218
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Text Mirroring

    Hey All,

    Do you always "mirror" the time in between texts ? I've been texting this new girl I met on Zoosk - I saw her last night for the 1st time she texted me before she went to bed I was already sleeping. I texted her at 9 this morning - we were both on and off Zoosk thought out the day I saw her there when I was checking my inbox. She dIdnt text me back till 3:45 - should I wait at least 6 1/2 hours to text her back ? That's what most PUA books i have suggest thanks for any help

  2. #2
    marvilo's Avatar
    marvilo is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 6,939, Level: 54
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    877
    Points
    6,939
    Level
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    325

    Default Re: Text Mirroring

    you don't have to wait that long before texting her. Only wait that long if she consistently does it. If you aren't busy text her and if she takes too long to text back then you can wait that long. Waiting too long to text sometimes can be a downfall. It's all about calibration from my past experiences.
    You lose some you win some, learn from your mistakes and get better!

  3. #3
    marvilo's Avatar
    marvilo is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 6,939, Level: 54
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    877
    Points
    6,939
    Level
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    325

    Default Re: Text Mirroring

    Try different things to see what works and doesn't work.
    You lose some you win some, learn from your mistakes and get better!

  4. #4
    drgnsfire12 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 3,671, Level: 38
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    588
    Points
    3,671
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 37 Times in 36 Posts
    Rep Power
    181

    Default Re: Text Mirroring

    Always change the length of time in texting her so it doesnt look like you have no life and are just sitting around waiting for her texts but you dont have to mirror her times ..... be your own man, just don't be pretictable, ..... sometimes you respond quickly and sometimes it takes you awhile to respond because you've got shit to do
    "The purpose of our lives is to be happy" - his Holiness the Dalai Llama of Tibet

  5. #5
    Zoomer is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 218, Level: 4
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Points
    218
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Text Mirroring

    Quote Originally Posted by marvilo View Post
    you don't have to wait that long before texting her. Only wait that long if she consistently does it. If you aren't busy text her and if she takes too long to text back then you can wait that long. Waiting too long to text sometimes can be a downfall. It's all about calibration from my past experiences.
    How can it be a downfall if she is waiting long to reply as well ??

  6. #6
    Zoomer is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 218, Level: 4
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Points
    218
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Text Mirroring

    Quote Originally Posted by marvilo View Post
    Try different things to see what works and doesn't work.
    What would you do in this Sitch - the thing is she was on Zoosk throughout the day and had time to do that so I know she wasn't to busy to text

  7. #7
    Zoomer is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 218, Level: 4
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Points
    218
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Text Mirroring

    Quote Originally Posted by drgnsfire12 View Post
    Always change the length of time in texting her so it doesnt look like you have no life and are just sitting around waiting for her texts but you dont have to mirror her times ..... be your own man, just don't be pretictable, ..... sometimes you respond quickly and sometimes it takes you awhile to respond because you've got shit to do
    Yes I agree but after being a AFC for so damn long I think things through and I don't want to be Betafied !!! I posted another text message string and I am stumped on texting her to confirm it or just wait to hear from her how are you guys so natural at this ??

  8. #8
    drgnsfire12 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 3,671, Level: 38
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    588
    Points
    3,671
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 37 Times in 36 Posts
    Rep Power
    181

    Default Re: Text Mirroring

    There are very few naturals, I've been doing this for awhile, have read and learned from some guys who are very good at this but when I was in my twenties I was god awful with women and super shy, a true AFC ..... As far as confirming ..... MY rule of thumb is I NEVER CONFIRM .... if I have told youthe date and where and when and you have said OK there is no need to confirm ..... it's not a dentist appointment .... if by chance she doesnt show and doesnt have a good reason then she will NEVER be asked out again and I will probably delete her number. I Don't have time for flakes or time wasters ... but don't get crazy about the texting .... most girls are really bad at texting back ...... and if there comes a time when she doesnt respond, wait a day or two and re-engage her with something else and always remeber when it comes to texting I've found that being random works. And by that I mean completely random. Random times and random subjects. It makes her think you're out doing fun stuff and have a cool life. Here is a little example of an exchange I had last week with a girl who lives in Denmark

    ME: Hey .... do you know what a honey badger is
    HER: NO ..... honningraevlin its says in the dictionary
    ME: Oh then never mind ....it's just that I got bit by one the other night and was wondering if they carried rabbies
    HER: You really lead an interesting and crazy life. Hope your arm is not falling off
    ME: No worries, the arm is still good .... I can still do the hug/ass grab combo with no problems
    HER: HA HA HA ... I can't wait to come to the US

    Just be diferent, random, fun, and flirtty ..... Now I have to wait until June when she comes to America but I'm laying the groundwork for a hook up but if you are talking to girls who are in your town or nearby you are golden
    "The purpose of our lives is to be happy" - his Holiness the Dalai Llama of Tibet

  9. #9
    Zoomer is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 218, Level: 4
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Points
    218
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Text Mirroring

    Quote Originally Posted by drgnsfire12 View Post
    There are very few naturals, I've been doing this for awhile, have read and learned from some guys who are very good at this but when I was in my twenties I was god awful with women and super shy, a true AFC ..... As far as confirming ..... MY rule of thumb is I NEVER CONFIRM .... if I have told youthe date and where and when and you have said OK there is no need to confirm ..... it's not a dentist appointment .... if by chance she doesnt show and doesnt have a good reason then she will NEVER be asked out again and I will probably delete her number. I Don't have time for flakes or time wasters ... but don't get crazy about the texting .... most girls are really bad at texting back ...... and if there comes a time when she doesnt respond, wait a day or two and re-engage her with something else and always remeber when it comes to texting I've found that being random works. And by that I mean completely random. Random times and random subjects. It makes her think you're out doing fun stuff and have a cool life. Here is a little example of an exchange I had last week with a girl who lives in Denmark

    ME: Hey .... do you know what a honey badger is
    HER: NO ..... honningraevlin its says in the dictionary
    ME: Oh then never mind ....it's just that I got bit by one the other night and was wondering if they carried rabbies
    HER: You really lead an interesting and crazy life. Hope your arm is not falling off
    ME: No worries, the arm is still good .... I can still do the hug/ass grab combo with no problems
    HER: HA HA HA ... I can't wait to come to the US

    Just be diferent, random, fun, and flirtty ..... Now I have to wait until June when she comes to America but I'm laying the groundwork for a hook up but if you are talking to girls who are in your town or nearby you are golden
    wow thanks but the date isn't solid here is the text thread thanks for the help !!!

    https://www.puaforums.com/online-tex...firm-date.html

  10. #10
    drgnsfire12 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 3,671, Level: 38
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    588
    Points
    3,671
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 37 Times in 36 Posts
    Rep Power
    181

    Default Re: Text Mirroring

    I think that was a very good exchange you guys had, I think she is interested ..... Now solidify your plans and get the date
    "The purpose of our lives is to be happy" - his Holiness the Dalai Llama of Tibet


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mirroring to build rapport. Linking
    By linking in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 05-05-2013, 08:44 AM
  2. mirroring technique - advice needed
    By hyp in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 5
    Last Thread: 05-01-2013, 08:34 AM
  3. Is she mirroring me to make me jealous?
    By penguin in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 03-09-2013, 01:42 PM
  4. Is mirroring a DLV?
    By jingfunny in forum General Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 11-19-2012, 09:46 PM
  5. Random Girl Text + Perfect Text >> 100% Response Rate
    By MobileAe in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 44
    Last Thread: 08-23-2012, 09:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com