Re: Having trouble opening
1. If you have to wonder, they aren't working.
Originally Posted by Creative
2. Rude, no, probably not. The problem is the neg is crap. Of course, she wears her hair in different ways and probably colors it a wide array of colors. Why would she give a crap what you think? The neg you're looking for would be an observation anyone could have made, but you had the balls to point out. Not what your opinion is*. The neg should be delivered as fact.
3. Text messaging, I presume. If you can't get the neg right, why are you worried about a step further down the line?
4. I'm sure someone will have a product to show you, but I try to stay away from too much structure. Women prefer spontaneity and someone who can take a moment and make it theirs.
5. A subtle neg seems very oxymoronic.
There are negs listed on this site all over the place. I'm sure it won't take long to find some you can pull off. If you want to run a specific one by me, I'll let you know what I think. So much goes into a neg it is hard to say what's good. Are you at a bar, a club, Wal-Mart, in front of her hfamily, friends, are their time constraints...it all can matter.
*Opinion negs are fine, but you are not ready to use them properly.
I have failed more than most men have tried.
Every woman you pass up is a woman you will never have.