Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By In The Tropics

Thread: how to make women chase you, advice please

  1. #1
    magicman11 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 86, Level: 1
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9
    Points
    86
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default how to make women chase you, advice please

    I want to figure out how to get women to chase me?! Do I need to be more of a jerk or make them Jealous by talking to other girls at the bar??.. I want to become a challenge to a girl I like, if I'm too easy she will not be interested anymore, what can I do to become mysterious in her eyes I guess and have her Chase me???

    Thank you for any feedback!!

  2. #2
    In The Tropics's Avatar
    In The Tropics is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 719, Level: 14
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    218
    Points
    719
    Level
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: how to make wonen chase you

    Disqualifiers. Do and say things that make her feel like you are not interested. Also do things that are dhv's which can be done through words and body language.

    I suggest you read some PUA material. Have you read anything at all? I can give you some good and current recommendations.

  3. #3
    magicman11 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 86, Level: 1
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9
    Points
    86
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: how to make wonen chase you

    Quote Originally Posted by In The Tropics View Post
    Disqualifiers. Do and say things that make her feel like you are not interested. Also do things that are dhv's which can be done through words and body language.

    I suggest you read some PUA material. Have you read anything at all? I can give you some good and current recommendations.
    No, i havent read any yet. I would like as much info as possible on it.. I personally never used a disqualifier, I always tell her shes cute and start a convo.. but im willing to try it, can you give me any examples?!
    thanks for your help

  4. #4
    In The Tropics's Avatar
    In The Tropics is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 719, Level: 14
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    218
    Points
    719
    Level
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: how to make wonen chase you

    Sure Thing Magic.

    First, I recommend reading The Game(This is really just a story, but has good info infused into it) by Neil Strauss (Style) and Mystery Method (This is more of a how to book) by Mystery. Then I would also recommend "Rules of the Game" by Neil Strauss. RoTG is a 30 day workbook style how to book that also has a section with canned(pre-made and practicable) openers in it and a lot of VERY detailed information. It also has a section completely dedicated to disqualifying.

    I learned a lot from these 3 books. However one thing all of these books say is practicing the learned material in the field is the only way to get it down and improve it. Also, don't get upset about rejection. See it not as rejection, but as feedback instead. Never blame a failed attempt on the girl or the situation. Instead look for what you could have done to approach the situation differently and work to do so when you are in a similar situation in the future.

    Examples (Some of this is borrowed material :

    1.) Put a girl in the friend zone before she can put you there. "Hey you are just like a sister to me." or "You are an awesome friend."

    2.) Do a Role Reversal. Say stuff to her that a girl would say to a guy, in a joking manner. Say stuff to her like " Hey, I am more than just a pretty face. Or " Quit trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me."

    3.) Make her compete. Tell her you "are going to go talk to the more interesting girls on the other side of the room."

    These are just a few examples of the MANY that can be used. Disqualifying should be used with qualifiers also in order to create a Push Pull. Only give her qualifiers if she is is doing something good though. Award good behavior, and punish bad behavior.

  5. #5
    DukeHoopz30 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 89, Level: 1
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Points
    89
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: how to make wonen chase you

    Quote Originally Posted by In The Tropics View Post
    Sure Thing Magic.

    First, I recommend reading The Game(This is really just a story, but has good info infused into it) by Neil Strauss (Style) and Mystery Method (This is more of a how to book) by Mystery. Then I would also recommend "Rules of the Game" by Neil Strauss. RoTG is a 30 day workbook style how to book that also has a section with canned(pre-made and practicable) openers in it and a lot of VERY detailed information. It also has a section completely dedicated to disqualifying.

    I learned a lot from these 3 books. However one thing all of these books say is practicing the learned material in the field is the only way to get it down and improve it. Also, don't get upset about rejection. See it not as rejection, but as feedback instead. Never blame a failed attempt on the girl or the situation. Instead look for what you could have done to approach the situation differently and work to do so when you are in a similar situation in the future.

    Examples (Some of this is borrowed material :

    1.) Put a girl in the friend zone before she can put you there. "Hey you are just like a sister to me." or "You are an awesome friend."

    2.) Do a Role Reversal. Say stuff to her that a girl would say to a guy, in a joking manner. Say stuff to her like " Hey, I am more than just a pretty face. Or " Quit trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me."

    3.) Make her compete. Tell her you "are going to go talk to the more interesting girls on the other side of the room."

    These are just a few examples of the MANY that can be used. Disqualifying should be used with qualifiers also in order to create a push pull. Only give her qualifiers if she is is doing something good though. Award good behavior, and punish bad behavior.

    Great post. I have a girl right now who has a hardcore boyfriend (she lives with him blah blah) but is chasing the sh1t out of me because of these exact things listed above.

    I was out last night and was talking to a hb9. the girl who is chasing me (the 1 with the bf) sees me and a few minutes later slaps me upside the head (literally) and begins flirting with me. we hav a real talk for like 20 mins just small talk... but she was constantly re-adjusting her hair and put on lipstick right infornt of me... (im assuming those r IOIS lol..) Then we start taking about the hb9 i was talking to earlier and how we new each other blah blah.... she said to me and i quote "i think im prettier". This is how you know a girl is interested in you! She is QUAlifying her self TO YOU!

    Now this girl is a 10...nodoubt and she knows it... but iv treated her like shes a 6 from day 1.... this is how you get girls to CHASE you. dont treat a girl like complete SHIT...but treat them like they r just another girl...nothing special... (At first... if your dating then its different).. after she told me she thought she was cuter i said to her "debatable..." haha giving her nothing... making her feel like im not interested. This is so much fun to do ESPECIALLY TO HB10s. They are so use to every guy buying them drinks... hitting on them... and when u flip the script... they will chase you..and its fing awesome haha. i had this girl buy me a drink the last time we were out... and she has invited me for more free drinks this weekend.... another ioi? lol

    SO my advice... play HARD TO GET...girls do it... all the time... dhv A LOT... be a high value male... its super attractive. and false disqualify like my man above said... flip the script... girls will go crazy for you.


    GL

    Duke

  6. #6
    flyguy1990 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 237, Level: 4
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    54
    Points
    237
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: how to make wonen chase you

    Very good info here guys! Ive only recently discovered that if you don't treat a girl like shit but as a HB5/6 then they defiantly chase you! Thanks guys great advice!

  7. #7
    In The Tropics's Avatar
    In The Tropics is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 719, Level: 14
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    218
    Points
    719
    Level
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: how to make wonen chase you

    Yeah that is a great way to put it. If you treat them like shit they will just think you are an asshole. If you just act dis-interested they will wonder why and then work to gain your interest, because everyone else is into her, so why aren't you?

    That is how the HB9 and HB10 girls are.




    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy1990 View Post
    Very good info here guys! Ive only recently discovered that if you don't treat a girl like sh1t but as a HB5/6 then they defiantly chase you! Thanks guys great advice!
    There is no such thing as rejection, only feedback.

    Be the flame, not the moth.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 12-04-2011, 09:27 PM
  2. Getting from the make out to the lay...
    By AZPUAGuy in forum Isolating And Pulling
    Replies: 5
    Last Thread: 04-15-2011, 03:38 AM
  3. dealing with a girl who wants me to "chase" her
    By sia in forum Isolating And Pulling
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 03-29-2011, 10:46 PM
  4. Why its impotant not to chase girls?
    By arpanshahindia in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 6
    Last Thread: 03-29-2010, 07:56 AM
  5. want to get women to chase me
    By magicman11 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 09-25-2009, 06:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com